There's a Tamagotchi in my House: Comments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

Reaction score
Okay, so this is my first fan fiction that I actually posted... :p

Usually I'm quite shy about my writing, so it really surprises me that I went and posted this for strangers to read. xD

Hate it? Love it? Suggestions? Post them here, I am very open to any praise and constructive criticism (bearing in mind the word constructive). I'll take each and every piece of feedback and try to incorporate it into the story. :)

A whole bunch of real life Tamagotchi fanfics are springing up! Man, now I'm not the only one. >_<

A whole bunch of real life Tamagotchi fanfics are springing up! Man, now I'm not the only one. >_<
Ah hahaha, sorry...^__^"

I guess mine is...realish. Of course, if you involve Tamagotchis coming out of their shells, it already becomes unreal. xD

Maybe you can take the sudden spring of fanfics as inspiration drawn from your and other people's fanfics?

Yeah. Rise of Tama-Go is how a kid is telepathically linked with Tamagotchis and has to save them from the evil darkness. Occasionally it includes tamas coming into real life, but not often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back