theres not going to be tmg+c

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama2130

Reaction score
i emailed bandai and i got this

tama2130: We appreciate your interest in that product but there are no plans for a "Tamagotchi+Color" to release in North America. Bandai as a whole manufactures Tamagotchi toys worldwide but there are product differences between Japan, the U.S. and other countries. The product lineups are therefore tailored to each market and its audience. Bandai America is still currently shipping the Music Star in the styles and colors as shown on www.bandai.com and www.tamagotchi.com. We will continue to sell these for 2009 and into 2010 and may add more products to the Tamagotchi line by late next year. There is also be a "bundle pack" available that includes the Tamagotchi Music Star toy and a 90 minute "Tamagotchi the Movie" DVD Thank you, Customer ServiceBandai America

This is information that many members already know.

It has been discussed regularly and at length on the TamaTalk forums:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2423670

Unfortunately, the email you have received is a standard reply from BanDai and has also already been posted on the forums here: Tamagotchi World Tour Edition

I hope you understand, but we try to avoid making copies of topics that are discussing the same thing.

Please would everyone post any replies or discussions in the Tamagotchi world tour linked topic?

Many thanks :]

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back