There's this boy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<-Honeysuckle->

Reaction score
There's this boy an school and I'm in love with him. Really. I really want to get close to him. He likes me, I like him. And I invited him up to my bedroom and we talked a lot and he started...like, rubbing me, and then he just ran off...Scared?

I want to kiss this boy! I love him. But I ain't got da courage. What shall I do? I want to kiss him!

It'll be my first time anyway.

Any kissing advice and stuff?

The rubbing thing? Wow, that's a little creepy... :(

But for the kissing part?

Just unexpectedly kiss him on the cheek, and see how he feels about it.

If it's good, you can kiss him. :(

But make sure to have very fresh breath, and take it slowly and sweet.

And french kissing? Yuck. No.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, there really isn't much advice people can give you about 'kissing'. It doesn't matter how other people kiss, as long as you enjoy kissing the person your kissing.

I don't see the problem as you said you like him and he likes you. He may be shy so don't rush him into things. Boys are just as shy as girls.

Very true, Baybee-x. :(

I could'nt agree more.

He may be shy as well, so talking it very slowly is your best bet.

There's this boy an school and I'm in love with him. Really. I really want to get close to him. He likes me, I like him. And I invited him up to my bedroom and we talked a lot and he started...like, rubbing me, and then he just ran off...Scared?
I want to kiss this boy! I love him. But I ain't got da courage. What shall I do? I want to kiss him!

It'll be my first time anyway.

Any kissing advice and stuff?
[SIZE=14pt]13 is young for your first kiss. I suggest you don't kiss him. You shouldn't have a boyfriend until you've graduated and you've got a good job. [/SIZE] Thats when you think about love. You'll be much more successful if you do what I say. If you fall in love before you have a good job, it distracts you from whats now important in your life, school. I've never been in love, but I still know this.

:( Camelle :(

do what u want but if u decide to kiss him i have the advice!!! when u go 4 the kiss hold his head gently like ur holding a baby and then u lean foward and give him a kiss not really that hard to learn kiss him 4 3 seconds and then see what he thinks make sure of his body language!if u want any more guy advice on this pm me or email me!!! :(

[SIZE=14pt]13 is young for your first kiss. I suggest you don't kiss him. You shouldn't have a boyfriend until you've graduated and you've got a good job. [/SIZE] Thats when you think about love. You'll be much more successful if you do what I say. If you fall in love before you have a good job, it distracts you from whats now important in your life, school. I've never been in love, but I still know this. 

:) Camelle :mimitchi;
Everybody falls in love at different times. People kiss when they feel is right. People date at different ages. I don't think you can really tell somebody exactly how to live their life. ;) If she wants to kiss this guy, she should go for it and see what happens. You shouldn't hide your feelings.

do what u want but if u decide to kiss him i have the advice!!! when u go 4 the kiss hold his head gently like ur holding a baby and then u lean foward and give him a kiss not really that hard to learn kiss him 4 3 seconds and then see what he thinks make sure of his body language!if u want any more guy advice on this pm me or email me!!! :)
she's right.if u want any of my advice PM me.And i mean that.

Rubbing you? He probably ran off thinking you were alarmed by it and he didn't want to get in trouble. Anyway I suggest talking with him, tell him your feelings and lean in to kiss. If he leans away though out of shyness don't force. If it happens it happens. My first kiss I was 17 at the time.

Rubbing you? He probably ran off thinking you were alarmed by it and he didn't want to get in trouble. Anyway I suggest talking with him, tell him your feelings and lean in to kiss. If he leans away though out of shyness don't force. If it happens it happens. My first kiss I was 17 at the time.
That is true.

~KK

Be patient. Get to know him better. Love is a tricky business. I like a guy to but he's my best friend and all I want to do is kiss him. Oh well...

And another guy who I kissed once was my bf and I had to wait. After it he just ignored me a bit but in the end he dumped me. He said he thought we were moving to fast. DANG...

you should really know him better first just like cluck cluck chicken said! talk to him etc

Be patient. Get to know him better. Love is a tricky business. I like a guy to but he's my best friend and all I want to do is kiss him. Oh well...And another guy who I kissed once was my bf and I had to wait. After it he just ignored me a bit but in the end he dumped me. He said he thought we were moving to fast. DANG...
I couldn't agree more. :\

&lt;-Honeysuckle-&gt;, just be patient like cluck_cluck_chicken is saying. Get to know this boy better, and then go for it!

That's the way. Good luck! :(

.:: Hot Banana ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back