They Call Us Show Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mei scrunched up her face in a frown of sorts, then pushed Eli down on the couch. "Fine, you big meanie! I'll just hide in the kitchen, then, so I won't bother you anymore!" Obviously she was joking, but it was still pretty fun to goof around with him. "Geez. And here I thought you liked me!" She sighed dramatically, putting the back of her hand on her forehead.

Eli made a soft "Umph." as he landed backwards on the cushion. "Wait just one minute now, when did I become the mean one?" He questioned her making a face nearly that of a sulking child. He then returned his expression to it regular position and sat upright. "Always such a drama queen..." He teased shaking his head at her. He shifted himself on the couch so he could reach her gain. "No. You're staying here. I think I actually quite like you exactly where you are." He snaked his arms back around her, pulling her into him.

Mei said, "I'll bite you if you're not careful! I may be small, but I'm dangerous." She giggled, then placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away playfully. "And of course I'm a drama queen! I own the stage!" She then bit at his shoulder, trying to get him to loosen her hold so she could retreat to the kitchen and make some popcorn. Then she would have more ammunition to launch at him.

Eli chuckled at her threat and her attempts to push him away. He didn't get the chance to comment on her dramatics. He felt a sharp twinge in his shoulder. "Ow," He scowled, letting her go "Okay fine you win. I didn't think you were actually going to bite me" His hand raised up to his bitten shoulder as he turned his head to try and look at his wound.

Mei went to the kitchen and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave, then sat next to Eli on the couch and examined his shoulder, gently pulling his collar so she could see where she bit him. "I didn't bite you that hard. But I'm sorry I hurt you." She leaned down and kissed it, then rested her cheek on his skin and gave a soft sigh. "You win after all," she told him, laughing under her breath. "I came back and am nw cuddling with you."

Eli sat there for a moment in confusion when she got up, turning his head around to try and see where she was going. After she'd returned he smiled at her softly. He felt a gently tingle in his skin at her touch, startling him slightly. "It's fine, you didn't. Hurt me I mean." When she told him he won he couldn't help but grin a bit, chuckling softly. He manuevered his arm from in between them to around her back, resting his hand on her waist and leaning his head on hers, kissing the top of her head lightly.

Mei looked up at him and smiled, then gave him a gentle kiss. "You are so great," she said to him softly, then rubbed his shoulder gently. "And I'm glad I didn't hurt you," she added quickly, giggling when he touched her waist. She grew silent, resting her head on his chest and humming softly to herself, toying with the collar of his shirt. When the microwave went off, it made her jump with surprise, and she got up to check the popcorn. She came back with a large bowl and placed it on the coffee table before climbing onto his lap and kissing him passionately.

Eli returned her kiss with a soft "Mmmm." He gently rubbed his thumb back and forth against her waist. When the microwave went off it, and Mei's little jumping, startled him as well. Her new kiss had also taken him by surprise, but he was okay with that. "Mmm. Welcome back." He told her in a low whisper, smiling pleasantly at her.

Mei grinned at him and said, "I'm glad you're happy to see me," she whispered, going back to kissing him almost immediately. The way he whispered to her was definitely attractive, and after their fake conflict, she wanted nothing more than to be close to him. She tried to think of something romantic to say to him, but she was at a loss for words. Then her phone rang, and she gave a loud grunt of dissatisfaction. "You've got to be kidding," she mumbled against his lips, reaching out clumsily to grab her phone.

"Well I am." Eli told her happily. He was enjoying their embrace and he wanted nothing more then to continue it. When the phone rang and Mei pulled away from him, his face scrunched up into a pout. He stole one last kiss from her lips before leaning back into the couch. His good behaviour didn't last long though, he was soon right back at her side, kissing along her neck.

Mei answered her phone, albeit breathlessly due to Eli's shenanigans. "H-hello? Yes, this is she... Yes... No! What!? REALLY!?" She jumped off of the couch and started pacing the room frantically. "I can't believe this! Oh my... yes, yes, thank you so much! I promise, you won't regret this!" She hung up the phone and gave a squeal of delight. "I have an agent! A legitimate agent! I'm so close to Broadway! So close!"

Eli smirked softly at her breathlessness. He was quite pleased with himself. When Mei got up off the couch he pouted a bit at first, displeased that she had interrupted him, but then his face grew thoughtful. He wondered who she could be Talking to and what could make her so excited. After she had Hun up and explained, he understood. "Congrats babe, that's amazing. "

Mei threw her arms around Eli and gave him a bear hug. "I'm so happy I feel like I could explode!" She exclaimed, looking up at him with hope in her eyes. "Maybe I'll get some auditions for shows soon! It'll be so exciting!" She grinned, then gave Eli another passionate kiss, not forgetting where they had left off earlier.

Eli chuckled, "Please don't." He pleaded. He figured that having her explode would probably be a mood killer. "Yes, it deffinitely would be." Eli was taken aback at her kiss. He was glad to have her back in his arms though. "Mmm." He murmered against her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back