They Call Us Show Girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so I just thought I'd add that I thought it was pretty funny the thought that Eli and Mei were getting it on just before the show. I took some time to read some of it to catch up, and I thought of what Caden would think if he'd come across it xD

I would just like to say that Caden has tried to make sure that the show isn't demeaning for the girls, because he'd hate that. It's just after the shows that things are the same, because that, much to his annoyance, has nothing to do with his job and he can't change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, inside he's all, 'Well, it could be worse, at least I know I like her. I don't know how much she likes me based on that reaction. She's pretty- okay, she's hot, let's face it. It'd be totally weird, she's one of my dancers. I haven't dated a different person in five years, it'd be weird. There aren't many people that I know of who I would rather date. People at work will probably think I'm paying her..'

I know ):

She didn't leave did she?!?

I know she said she was thinking of leaving and she was gone for a few days but then she came back... but now shes gone again....

I'm not really sure, to be honest. At least the magic of Twitter has made me aware that she's doing a show this weekend and she's had dress rehearsals pretty much all week, so we shouldn't worry just yet.

In any case, I hope not ):

I know. This was such an awesome rp! It can't die!!!!

Just to save it, I'm going to post right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back