They Won't Do it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMoo

Reaction score
:lol:

When will it mate? i used the love potion and it had hearts but it didn't work. so i used a love potion on my tama and we connected. So now he has his tamagotchi with 2 tamas with 4 hearts relation ship. Lol

Arghhh. >_< i wanna have my mimitchi be a parent.

He wants HUGZ, his BILL and HUGZ his mametchi to be parents

xD

I can't believe his first 2 pets were bill and mametchi...

>_> He got bill on 2nd generation because his tama was a hand me down. LOL. xD both tamas were handme downs..

So his username is HUGZ because that was the word i used 3 weeks ago. ^_^

:lol:

24 hours after your tamas have fallen in love they can mate and have babies. So just wait and then try again!

You have to connect many times to make them have babies. They also have to have been adults for at least 72 unpaused hours (approximately 3 days).

Make sure that all the Happy and Hungry hearts are full (♥♥♥♥). :unsure:

And keep them on or close to minimum weight.

StarTama :furawatchi:

Well, I borrowed my friends tamagotchi for a day yesterday and I just kept connecting them until there was 4 hearts. Then today I connected them with my friends tamagotchi and it worked. Then her tamagotchi had boy twins and so now I have a baby and she does too. So just wait 24 hours then connect them again so that they'll have a baby.

All you have to do is just connect with them with love potion, Then wait 24 hours (One Day) And then connect with love potion again and then there will be fireworks and two new babies for you and your friend :furawatchi:

//-lWeRide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back