they won't have babies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama soccer #9

Reaction score
i mate my my tama's everday for like 40 minutes straight then i get mad and stop cause they won't have babies and then i pause !!!someone please help me how many times do you have to mate them????and i don't want to wait for the matchmaker to come!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!I'M GOING CRAZY HERE !!SEE I'M WRITTING IN CAPS!!!SORRY THIS IS SOOOOOOOO LONG AND SORRY IF U GET BUGGED BY ME PUTTING SO MUCH STUFF!THANKS IS U READ THIS LONG POST!!! :lol: :D :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

When the tamagotchis evolve into adults, they have to wait at least a day(24 hours) to mate. Both tamas have to be at least a day old after evolving into adults. Even if you use the love potion for it so many times but haven't waited a day, it willl never work (a tip to save GP too :lol: ). Hope it helps!

~Aqua3557~

OK I CONNECTED THEM FOR A DAY AND THEY WON'T HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ;) :D :angry: :angry:

Wait a couple of days then. If they're both v4s, wait till they're like, 4 and a half years old or older and try connecting a few times.

i mate my my tama's everday for like 40 minutes straight then i get mad and stop cause they won't have babies and then i pause !!!someone please help me how many times do you have to mate them????and i don't want to wait for the matchmaker to come!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!I'M GOING CRAZY HERE !!SEE I'M WRITTING IN CAPS!!!SORRY THIS IS SOOOOOOOO LONG AND SORRY IF U GET BUGGED BY ME PUTTING SO MUCH STUFF!THANKS IS U READ THIS LONG POST!!! :p ;) :D :angry: :angry: :unsure: :mellow:
Try waiting until they are 5 then connect and mate. That's what worked for me when I mated my V4 and my V2. My V4 was 5 when she mated my V2. Wait... no she was 4. Wait until they are 4, not 5. Sorry. She left her baby at 5 but mated at 4.

Hope I helped!

C~M

If the age of your tamas are the same as the ones in your signature right now (0-1 years old), I'm sorry to say but they won't mate no matter how hard you try because simply put, they're not old enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the age of your tamas are the same as the ones in your signature right now (0-1 years old), I'm sorry to say but they won't mate no matter how hard you try because simply put, they're not old enough.
yeah but I need to change my sig now because they are both 4!All of them execpt for one is old enough to mate.

Your tama's have to be atleast 5-6 years old for them to mate. I know this can be upseting, but I tried connecting my tama's for 2 hours untill I realized they where to young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back