They won't leave

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
Ok so heres what happend, My tamago turned into an oldie and it married an oldie, they had a baby girl, and now they won't leave her! Its almost been a week since she was born, so can someone please help me

Have you been pausing the tama a lot over the week? That may be it. The tama has to be with it's baby for at least 24 hours, i think, Unpaused and then it'll leave while the baby is sleeping.

No i have never paused it, I just keep it on my night stand and check on it when i'm in my room. Also he hasn't slept for a few nights but he did today so that good :)

Is it a Tamago? They stay married for... 4 days, I think. Just be patient (or change the date) and eventually you can take care of your new baby!

Violetchilluvr3

Setting the date/time back and forth will confuse the aging timer, which may cause it take longer for the parents to leave.

@ Violetchi:: its been over a week since the baby was born!

@ binary:: i haven't set the date or the time any different, they just won't leave.

Its a tama-go and its 8 years old, and he got married when he was 8 years old.

EDIT: he fell asleep and left his baby at 11, and i'm sure it said AM not PM. The baby is now crying for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratualtions! Enjoy your new baby! Did it turn into a toddler or Gorippatchi? I'm curious if that works using the date place...

Violetchilluvr3

No offense but it was kind of funny when you said that. So, it didn't evolve to a Gorripatchi? I wish it did....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back