They won't mate!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffums

Reaction score
My tamas are adults, and in the little friend thing for the other tama it has all hearts. They have been like that since this morning but they won't mate. I've connected them at least ten times since they first got all the hearts.

they can only mate the day after they fall in love........ so just wait until tomorrow and then they can have tama-babies!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :blink:

You have to trade and keep trading with each other and when u see one of them looking both ways, they'll mate and have two babies and then one will go with the father and one stays with the mother! It works! I have gotten two females out of it and they are teenagers now!

no, it has to happen the next day! i know because i have 3 tamagotchi v2's. so just wait until tomorrow! :pochitchi:

NONONONO!!! they dont have to be 5, they dont have to be in love for a day, just theres a certain amount of connects after they fall in love. Its a lot more than 10. I did it a few times. One of those times I connected a LOT the same day they fell in love. At least 30 times. One of them was real old, like 9, the other was 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back