Things in anime..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy1996

Reaction score
The things in anime that I hate are-

Lame themes. Seriously, Here's my list of the lamest themes- Anime about toy racing cars, video games, spiders, a playstation like game, and mountain bikes!!

Hair colors- I can't stand characters with blue or green hair!

And boys with white or grey hair 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
When there's too much perversion in the anime. Like, they show off the girls underwear and put them in degrading outfits. I don't care for anime when the body proportions are too distorted, as well. Like huge heads, or too big-to-be-real boobs. Its like, seriously? And when its nothing but violence, or focuses too much on sexuality. That's just annoying.

And also when anime is overly dramatic- like Ouran, for example. I like the show and all, but it gets a little bothersome after a while. And when things are like, too obvious.

Whenever they make unnecessary noises when they hit something. They're like -slow motion-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" -pokes the wall-

D:< That does not happen in real life!

Anime in general is not something I enjoy. It's all a little unrealistic-cartoony for me. My friend K really likes Manga and all that stuff. I talked to her the other day and she was telling me the best place to buy anime comics in my local mall. I'm pretty supportive of her though (she's autistic) and so I was like, "Cool, cool."

But I would never really read it.

When they show a character's undergarmets. ._.

Like a school girl's underwear under her skirt. >_>

When They Yell out their attacks. Seriously. You don't see a person Who shoots someone go around yelling "SHOOOOOTTT" or a Person Who'd stab someone, yell "STAAAAAB" No.

Or If some one Kicks someone, You don't go around yelling "KIIIICCKKKK"

But even though anime's that do that annoy me [Which is probably most of them], I still enjoy watching the anime in general. I just don't really care for the Fight scenes, They all seem a bit too...Blah.

edit- Oh, and Also the Breast Sizes. Excuse me, But Get a Reduction. Please

Also, The fact that they'll wear the same outfit every day. Change your clothes. Its bad Hygene to wear the same thing over and over again. Also, being all "*stubs Toe*....She...she...Won't Love me anymore" Or something like that. xD

I agree with the boobs thing, I mean I thought the Japanese were small and skinny and since the anime people are Japanese....yeah.

I also hate the friendship saves the day crap. It's like they're in a huge battle of monsters, then when all hope is gone they grab each others hands and stare deeply into each others massive eyes then there's a dramatic flash of light and dramatic music, then they're all lying down and the monsters are dead. Then they start all the celebration "I did it!" crap.

I hate it when people blink for a long time, nd then opetheir eyes. Like some wise karate master or whatever who is upset with someone ... and they just blink for like 10 seconds. o_O or when someone gets hurt, and they make that painful blink for 10 seconds... or when some happy jpanese girl is happy and smiles, and blinks for ike 10 seconds. I hate that =P

I also hate it when you see the back of someone's head, and that little tear drop appears on it. Like they get surprised or disappointed and then some tear just appears on ther head. Or when thy get hurt and that number sign (#) appears,

I also hate it when people get hurt, and their eyes turn to Xs . No one's eyes do that! :(

or when people make dumb sound affects. Like a happy anime girl or something is happy, and they do some weird noise.. like at first for a split secnd it sonds like she's constipatded or in serious pain or something... then it suddenly braks into this sigh of relief, like she's getting a massage or whatever.. O.O or when ppl are fightng and make that "YAAAAAAH" or "HUUUUUUUUUUUURM" noise :D

tere's lots of things i don't like about anime... most of the people have already said it. I am not an anime fan at all :mametchi:

I hate anime. I can't stand it. No offense to whoever likes it. I hate how they hair is pink, or green, or any crazy colors. And I hate it when it shows undergarmets. I mean, who wants to see a girl's undergarmets. The sound affects? I agree with what Jamie__Rox said about the sound affects.

I love anime, but I agree with the crazy hair colours (especially white or grey) and the undergarments. :(

I totally adore anime, but it ticks me off when guys have OVER girly hair colors. No offense to the character just their hair. And the underwear thing, but sometimes that needs to be there because it portrays the character and her style.

When there's too much perversion in the anime. Like, they show off the girls underwear and put them in degrading outfits. I don't care for anime when the body proportions are too distorted, as well. Like huge heads, or too big-to-be-real boobs. Its like, seriously? And when its nothing but violence, or focuses too much on sexuality. That's just annoying.
I agree completely. Sometimes I don't really mind it - (I'm much more tolerant when I'm reading manga - I <3 yaoi~! :D ), but other times it gets a bit out of hand.

My favorite anime is Elfen Lied, and I think they got a little carried away with the nudity. It was unessicary. The story would have gone along just find without it.

Hehe, I love the crazy hair colors. x3

Latest posts

Back