things on tama talk that might be true or false

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmimitchi

Reaction score
in a book, my tama, or comp. or just in my head&#3
i hear a lot of weird things on tamatalk like twins and ROM testing. i wanna find out if those are really true before i try them. (cause i want to get my generations as high as possible!!!) the thing is i donno how to e-mail bandai. i looked alover tamagotchi.com and bandai.com and i couldnt find any e-mail adress i could ask! if somebody knows what the adress is please TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :huh: please...

no offence to any one who likes to reply to my topics but i just noticed something!!! whenever i post a topic barely any1 replies!!! :eek: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! and whenever ther is a topic that a lot of people like and gets a lot of replies i reply and people stop replying!!! this isnt all the time but most... :D :wacko: :ph34r: so gosh!!! do the people on tamatalk not like me...? :lol: ^_^ ^_^ whats...wrong... please if there is any thing wrong wilt me posti it up... i like coming on tamatalk and i like it when people reply!!! :) :lol: :huh:

If you wait more than 20 minutes, people will reply. Not many people are online at this time of night/day. Be patient.

As for your question, I'm not sure about the testing or the email address. Try looking for a 'contact us' link on the bottom of Bandai's site. There's usually something along those lines on sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back