Things that make you laugh......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.. Bart Simpson ..

Reaction score
So, what awkward things make you laugh? I know a WHOLE lot, but here are the top five IN order:

-My friend Allison when she just randomly shouts out "BOOBIES!"

-Random s** ads on the computer that pop up.

-My friend Courtney when she randomly starts singing and dancing.

-Everything on the Youtube series "Retarded Policeman"

-when my sister Kayte bangs her elbow/head and randomly starts having a random attack.

Awkward moments are hilarious. xD

Like today. My friend and I were out at some restaurant and, for those of you familiar with today's MA weather, you'll know there was a huge thunderstorm. Lightening, dark skies, pelting rain, everything. It was beautiful. So, of course, I took the opportunity to run around singing and screaming and dancing and flailing and such, with my friend at my side. It was funfunfun until I ran back inside and bumped into one of the Church Deacon people, which was [surprise, surprise] extremely awkward. She was trying to talk to me about how I was doing with school, while I had black mascara running down my face, was giggling unstoppably, and was drenched from head to toe, holding some random tree branch or something.

Oh well. It was incredibly fun, and I recommend it to anyone crazy enough to copy me.

[The only downside being that I now sit here with a sore throat, and I'm desperately cold and wet.]

[i'll just take a shower soon, and have some coffee.]

Those homeless people in the city who just come and stalk you, when we have a super convo constructed of dedicated nudges on MSN, when Mikey says 'wub woo' to me in front of everyone in that convo, sheep that say quack, thunderstorms, swine flu and automatically flushing toilets.

Pedobear. My friend hates him, but I could laugh at him for hours.

Also, 'The hamster dance song' I laugh everytime I hear it... Oh, and those Pokemon YouTube poops :rolleyes:

It's incredibly funny and awkward when Maddy rapes me while people watch.

A lot of awkward things make me laugh. Like when I wrote "Pedophile Party" in Sharpie on Lea's folder while my health teacher was reading my previous dodgy messages.

SILENCE.

Silence is the one thing that makes me crack up.

So the conversation will be like:

Them: So uh, hey.

Me: Hi.

Them: Sup?

Me: Nothing much.

...Silence.....

Me: -cracks up laughing-

Them: -backs away-...

People I know incinuating that I have a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog or claiming he is my boyfriend/husband. Very awkward. They've never made joke abot the character in my avatar though, because I pretend I still hate him, but I don't...

Tama :D Phantom

When 20 year old guys order kids meals where I work.

I ask them "What toy would you like with that?"

Awkward silence.

I crack up laughing.

Well, they deserved it...order a kids meal, get a toy... xD

Me and my friends live off of random awkward moments.

Me and my friend were cracking up because of llamas, ostriches and dears and their vicious cycle (lol)

Oh I laugh at the jokes that nobody laughs at and it's all awkward lolz

When 20 year old guys order kids meals where I work.I ask them "What toy would you like with that?"

Awkward silence.

I crack up laughing.

LOL!

Mostly random stuff.

When 20 year old guys order kids meals where I work.I ask them "What toy would you like with that?"

Awkward silence.

I crack up laughing.

That's like when I bought a Happy Meal and I took it back because they didn't give me a toy. It was lunch rush hour and I'm like "WHERES MY TOY?" Then they are like "You're too old for a toy?" And I'm like "How can I tell the time with out a Hello Kitty watch?" And they went quite and refused. I made them get the manager. Oh the awkward stares as I waited.

Hobos. Hobos. Hobos. On my excursion to the Sydney Opera House, one came and sat next to Juliette.

He was like 'Stupid a**hole' so my teacher came and literally, dissed him.

Today on the bus back from Zone, Tony said 'hobo' and I was like 'OHMAHGAWD. WHERE?!'.

That's like when I bought a Happy Meal and I took it back because they didn't give me a toy. It was lunch rush hour and I'm like "WHERES MY TOY?" Then they are like "You're too old for a toy?" And I'm like "How can I tell the time with out a Hello Kitty watch?" And they went quite and refused. I made them get the manager. Oh the awkward stares as I waited.
(Note - I don't know if I am posting properly with a quote, so here goes!)

Are you kidding?

You didn't get a toy?

O_O

I always give a toy.

What's the use of a Happy Meal without a toy?

I, too, grabbed a Happy Meal just for a Hello Kitty watch.

You're never too old for a toy. Ever.

I should be manager. No matter what meal, you get a toy. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back