things that you REALLY want

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Cinamoroll merchandise ever made. :mimitchi: Okay I admit it I love Cinamoroll ^.^ They have only 1 shop (aka Sanrio) where you can get those kind of stuff where I live >.>

I feel somewhat weird... ._.

A lot of things. x3

`A new face

`A better body

`A new life

`A new school

`REAL friends

`A Sidekick

Meeh. I'm stuck.

This super cute shirt at ALCO for $24.99

My parents have a tight budget, so we have a strict rule of no clothes over 15 bucks unless emergencies.

Plus, tax is 11% here and it'll make the price go up more.

Wait... this is things I want but know I won't get?

Well... I KNOW I'm getting:

A new flute with B foot key

A new case for my marching flute

A case cover for my piccolo

A concert piccolo

I really want the new Harvest Moon for the Wii coming out on the 26th, but at the looks of it I wont be getting it anytime soon. Only 18 more days to somehow pull $50 out of my butt D:

Breeding doesn't mean giving birth xP
It does, actually.

To breed is to create an offspring, which implies giving birth.

And I completely agree with Sky. There are WAY too many stupid/irresponsible parents in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmm....i got it!!!

olympic mascots :3

laptop!

alarm clock!

pet fish and pet snake!

pet lion!

husky <3

ears peirced(just joking)

Jingjing!!!!!!!!!!

CD(i don't have any D'X)

kitten that is EXTREMLEY playful/frisky!!^-^

Tokyo mew mew volumes!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]-Christian Siriano... Man he's gonna be 20 something when i'm 20.. D:[/SIZE]

-A King Trombonium(No, not a trombone: A trombonium!) (I would just DIE if my dad bought me one! It was on ebay for $500.. t_t )

-A F. Loree` Bassoon..

-A Buffet Crampon Clarinet.

-A (Buffet Crampon?)ALTO Clarinet

-A King (5 Valved would be nice! Lol)Tuba...(I want one for Marching Season in High school..)

-A Gemeinhardt Alto Flute curved head joint w/ a Gemeinhardt alto flute body(I MAY get it in High School! >w<)

-A Fox Oboe.

-A F.Loree` Cor Anglias (Eng. Horn)

-A Gemeinhardt Piccolo! >w<

-Restoration done on my Soprano Gemeinhardt flute.

SK: Indeedy, there is irresponsible parents in this world who keep having childern and then they can't feed them...Just have one child to start off with, you don't need like.. 6...

A Laptop computer with internet access. And Keroro Gunso plushies and gunpla X3 I'm obsessed with that show. Oh and a Kirby plushie.

I really want to find *that* man for me and fallinlove...get engaged...have a wonderful love story...be on Platinum Weddings...... xD xD Is that so much to ask?? hehee :angry:

I also want a mini Brahma Bull(type of cow), Peacocks, Ostriches and Emus, Turkeys, and 2 Horses again. Realistically, I will likely be able to get the Turkeys and Peacocks, andmaybe the horses again, but the others are a little harder to get your hands on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back