Things you Hate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many things that I don't like/hate, it would take an extremely long time for me to name them all. I will name the biggest thing though:

People who think they are extremely intelligent when they simply aren't.

Really, it annoys me to no end. I'll give some examples.

A person is complaining that they got a bad grade on a paper. They had apparently worked for four hours on that paper, while the other kids at their table had worked on it for a half an hour. The other kids at their table get a better grade on the paper than the person who complained about their bad grade. The person who got the bad grade is telling me "It's so stupid! I'm a really good writer, but my teacher just doesn't like me. Ugh, this is SO annoying. I worked longer on that paper than the other kids at my table and I'm a much better writer than them!" Yeah. Those kids got a better grade than you because they are better writers than you. That or you're just completely awful at writing. Either way, they are better than you and you deserved the grade you got.

A person is complaining that they didn't get into honors math. They are currently getting a grade that isn't very good in their current math class. Okay, I don't even think this is necessary to explain. They are not good at math. They are getting a bad grade. Just because they think they are 'smart', that doesn't mean you should be in honors math if you suck at math. (Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not calling anyone stupid for doing badly in math. I have an 'F' right now in that class ^_^ )

A person is saying “I hate this book! It’s so stupid and old that you can’t even understand it. I’m a really good reader, but nobody understands this old language. I don’t know why we even have to read this junk.” Okay, that person hates it because they can’t understand it. First of all, that is not a good reason to hate a book. Secondly, they can’t understand it because they are not advanced enough in English to read that book. If you can’t read something your teachers expect everyone in your class to read and understand, that means you are simply not a good reader.

There are many more examples I could give, but everyone else probably already gave up on reading this entire post. ;) Every person I know who is actually intelligent doesn’t go around saying that they are. If someone asks them if they’re smart they just say “I don’t know, kind of. I get good grades.” Or “Well, I’m good at math.” It’s only the unintelligent people I know who go around claiming that they are smart all the time.

By the way, I'm not calling anyone stupid here. I'm just saying that people who think they are smarter than they actually are annoy me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate songs that are pretty much just people screaming "BABY BABY BABAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" (whoa that didn't sound right. lol)

Pop-ups. Like,that are completely unrelated to the page you're on. For example:

I was at school at inside recess watching my crush play on one of those crappy little kid site things,Poptropica. and this pop up cam eup that had that whole "BRITTANY WARDROBE MALFUNCTION!!" or like, "BRITTANY SOAKED WITH WHIT T-SHIRT!!!!" and of course,he clicks on it. XP but it was blocked for,get this, "Games"...XD

Also random emails from people who you don't know asking for money for something that you don't give a crap about,AND they keep calling you 'friend'. It's like "WTF!?"

ppl who make fun of my freinds or talk to them rudely (i talk them off if they say eney thing bad or rude)

spiders

bugs

puke

pain

the dark

being alone

and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back