Things you never expected from Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fida

Reaction score
Is there anything about Tamas you never expected when you first got into them? I have anxiety problems, but I discovered that when I can hear the "heartbeat" of my V2 by holding it close to my ear, it helps to calm me down. I also never expected to like Tamas so much! What about you? :)

Since I take online school, it can get pretty lonely. I didn't expect to have the small feeling of attachment that I have to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They all have heartbeats I noticed the other day I can even hear my V4 and V4.5 beep my V3 though is especially the loudest, People say they can't hear it but I can I don't understand it anyways I probably have really good hearing. anyways Its completely Normal. All tamagotchis do it just the newer ones are softer. I noticed its synced up with the animation Not the clock, because the heartbeat slows down when I go to clock and while its changing from tamagotchi to clock it is one long continuous beep. It's completely normal don't worry.

Well...I bought my first Tama, a V4, in 2006, and I expected to play with it while it was fashionable then probably throw it out. I didn't expect:

• To keep it for more than two years (I've now had it for almost six years)
  • To get back into Tamas when I was 8
  • To begin collecting Tamas when I was 9
  • To join TamaTalk
  • To hit 30 Tamas on my eleventh birthday (19 days left!!)
  • For Tamas to totally change my life
  • For Tamas to change the lives of others and unlock so many friends for me
  • For this to be my 1,500th post on TamaTalk, or even to make a single post on TamaTalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never expected to own one first off. They were quite expensive when I was 6 (2004), and I was thrilled to get one.

I never expected to own more than one. Having over 10, was definitely unexpected.

I never expected to become attached to them.

I never expected that batteries for them would cost so much.

I never expected such a small device to have so many possibilities with all the different characters and I never expected how fun they would be!

Well... there was nothing I "never expected". As soon as I saw a picture of Mametchi in a magazine when I was 7 (back when version 2 was out) I somehow felt that Tamagotchi would be something I'd love forever, even though I didn't have one yet... I tried my best to get one (there were quite a few times when I missed out on getting my first Tama) and when I did I was truly happy. I thought Tamas would always be special to me. And I was right. ♥

Latest posts

Back