Things Yu Can Think Of Saying;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont really understand.... can you explain a little more please? ;)

i dont really understand.... can you explain a little more please? ;)
oookay my bad xD .

uuuhmm' , lets see .. its like when yur best friend buys this REALLY SUPER ugly sweater thing .

you probably think: " im pretty sure i saw some homeless guy at chinatown wearing that .. "

but you dont say it to them & keep it to yourself .

is that better ?

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You look like you've lived in a hole for the past century!"

Last edited by a moderator:
XDDD This a fun topic btw! -sbot-

"Dude, shut up, my ears are bleeding and people are dying when they hear your horrid voice. I don't give a shet if your my friend or not. Stop. Singing."

"Shut up before I shove my hand down your throat and rip your vocal cord(s) out! I'll do it! I will! I don't care if your a friend or the prince of England....okay maybe I would care if you were the prince of England, but I wouldn't care if you were the prince of stupid! D<"

"Die... please just die, like now... or go away, that works too."

I want to say that to pretty much all my real life friends. :]

"That shirt is way.... too.... small.... it's showing your BELLY, and it looks like you can't breathe in it! And it's a halter?! what, are you crazy?! It's 38 DEGREES OUT!!!!!"

Shut up already. I try to say something, and you cut me off, when I try to cut YOU off, you say, "Wait, wait, wait, wait.. hold on." And when I say that you jsut say, "WAAAAAIT, please, please, please, waait!" (and sometimes i have to wait an hour)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back