Think back to when you first joined~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
For me, I was a complete noob. I was only 9, and I had bad grammar and used chatspeak all the time. Since then, my interests have changed, my knowledge of Tamagotchis and the world is greater, and I have so many more friends now. Now that I'm turning 13 on Tuesday, I made this topic thinking about how young I was back then and how much different I am not only as an internet user, but as a person.

So let's hear your stories. 8D

Well, I joined 4 years ago, so I was like 8. I was like reallyreallyreally nooby. I had bad grammar, didnt use punctuation and didnt have full stops. Back then, I was here basically for tamagotchi-ness, but now, there's so much more.

I joined when I was nine. I was such a fail. Using 13 emoticons every post, being annoying, ugh. But I wasn't that immature in real life. xDD

If you REALLY want to know, visit my old profile on Tamagirl#1, and look at my old posts. :(

I used to seem really nice on FireCracker as a nub during the old days. But now...i'm a *insert female dog*)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering why your Obotchi doesn't want to play games? The answer is SNACKS. Giving it time outs won't work. it will just make ur tama mader. But if u give it a snack it will play a game. (usually 1 or 2 snacks) I found this out after i got him mad and he lost a heart and then gave him a snack. In my Opinion...Obotchi's are stubborn and sleep to much. laugh.gif Just one more thing with the games...DON'T OVERFEED AND GIVE YOUR TAMAGOTCHI A TOOTH ACHE! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!
Well, what do you know? My grammar wasn't THAT horrendous. It was still pretty bad though. I was obsessed with tamas.

Oh how that has changed.

Anyway, some people probably remember me from a long time ago. My topics would keep getting closed and deleted because I argued with people. x.o

Since joining TT at age nine, I've changed so much it's ridiculous.

As an Internet user, I was just a flat-out n00b. And that's really all there is to say. In all aspects - Chat speak, flaming, making topics about how much I loved my new Barbie dolls.. xDD

As a person, I was the epitome of a girly girl. And not the type of girly I am now - clothes, hair, boys, etc. It was more of an "OMG - DISNEYPRINCESSBARBIEFAIRYWORLD! LET'S DRESS UP AS SLEEPING BEAUTY!" kind of thing.

I can actually remember certain incidents/things I did for fun that I am filled with a mixture of amusement and shame when I remember. I got into a huge flaming fight with this girl who told me Pixel Chix sucked, and lost Karma for it, and PMed SK once, telling her to change her avatar because it was creeping me out. x.x She blocked me. I deserved it. xD Sorry, SK.

Then, about a year ago, my online grammar improved, I grew up a bit, expressed myself better on the forums, and starting making online friends. Ta-da! Here we are now. :)

I actually remember when you were like... obsessed with Pixel Chix, Esther. xD

Also, back in the olden days (lol) I was only here for the Tamagotchi talk. This may or may not surprise you, but I do still play with my Tamagotchi V3, but back then I didn't even know Non TamaTalk existed. What a little nooby I was.

(and ironically, this is my 14,000th post 8D)

I joined TT when I was twelve under the name of tamagirl1092. (Somewhere around July 2005-ish I think.) It's been many years. (I'm about to turn 17 in a few days.)

As far as how I've changed, I'd have to say that, naturally I've matured a lot more since then and others things as well. (Change of interests, new perspectives and priorities. Things of that matter.)

I was in my monkey phase when I joined.... my account was 'FUNKYMUNKY' and I was a big n00b as well. I backseat modded a lot too, like I would always try to get Pinned Topics, so I'd make a whole bunch of topics like 'Swearing is inappropriate' , 'Always be nice to others' , and 'Respect the guides' and stuff like that.

My profile description is "get your peeish butt out of my profile! You, yes you, sniffing around like nobody's business! OUT! NOW!'

.. and I always got into arguments with the guide "Black.IrisX" .. I remember her ;P

*cheers to noobs*

I joined last year, so I was 11 xD.

But I really changed even though it was only a year ago.

I used to be kinda noob-y, and I always used the Tamagotchi emotions xD. I joined for Tamagotchi help at first, but then I got bored of my tamas and went to Non Tamatalk. My grammar was fine, and my spelling was okay. But my personality changed. Before I was kind of a show-off I guess. xD

I joined back in 2006, alogh I made new accounts. some of you might remember by my name anne, and that my b day is apirl 21 1999. But I dont feel like saying my old user names. I've made 3. But I do think I've imporved. I was I little bit of a noob. (ok I was one.) but now I'm not. XD.

I joined when I was nine. I was such a fail. Using 13 emoticons every post, being annoying, ugh. But I wasn't that immature in real life. xDD
If you REALLY want to know, visit my old profile on Tamagirl#1, and look at my old posts. :chohimetchi:
OMG you were tamagirl#1.... I remember you. I think you were my friend. I was like you back then.

TamaMumEDIT: please remember you can edit your replies on the forum for up to 24hrs - no need to double post :D

haha! Nice topic.

This is me now:

Yes, I've changed a lot since I first joined at seven (I feel young) years old in 2006. I used text talk, went off topic, and most often, was compared to a three year old running around like she learnt how to spell her name. Seriously. Do I act like that now? Yes. Yes I do. (major sarcasm xD)

How I would say that 4 years ago:

Yuh, ive changd alot sense i first join @ 7 (i feel YUNG!!! xDDD) yrs old in 2006 i used txt tlk went of topic, @ most oftn, wuz compared 2 a 3yrold runen rund like she jest lurnd hao 2 spel 'er name. Sriusly, doo i akt lke dat nao? Yuh, yus i doo. (mjr sacrisom)

See how much I've changed guys? I use capitals and periods, spell out words with no text talk. Heck, I've even dramatically changed since I re-joined back in March. lol.

And no, I'm not even exaggerating. I've dramatically changed. Well, that's seven year olds for ya!

Cannot remember as of now. -goes to dig through old account-

I'ma edit later with a couple quotes of posts I did.

EDIT: My very first post:

:D can i have a avvie? fur color: purple eye color: blue nose: pink thank you...

It was in an avatar shop. Thank goodness, no chatspeak from me xD

I was a huge n00b, obsessed with Tamas, And yelled at everyone that annoyed me

The end.

This is so embarrasing.

My very first account was 'barky'. I was dog obsessed, as you can also tell from those posts. ^^

The first like, five posts I posted were noob-ish, off-topic and just plain stupid. But from then on I used grammar and tried to spell the words as best I can. I joined in 2006, when I was 9. P:

Now, I always use grammar and I'm anti text-talk. [x

I actually joined last year when I was eight.I can admit,I was,like,I felt younger than everyone else.Anyway,I was a total noob,no friends,bad grammar.Your typical eight year old.I'm gonna dig out one of my older posts.

EDIT:This was my first log post.Talk about embarrassing!

ok so i pulled the tab out of my v5 and i have 2 girls and 1 boy!!! there names r.......Nikki,Rebeca(beca for short)and austin.ok heres the deal. i post wen somthin happens or wen i feel like it.if im goin away,ill tell u guys and bring my tama.oh by the way their fam name is guy.(not sure y tongue.gif tongue.gif )
so im brinen Nikki to tamatown. cu!! furawatchi.gif wacko.gif ph34r.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif
^^That's just sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back