Think you peeps can you help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Ok.. Oh crap.. I am so embarrassed.. I can't explain. Ok, I'll try to explain it best as possible. I'll name the people A, and B.

So I was in the hallway today.. so I saw this very interesting person... So I said to A "hi! [insert name here]", so then A looks at me like I'm weird and says "may I help you? *smiles creepy and scared*, so then I say.. "hey, do you want to be friends?! I don't have any friends at school" then A says in a creeped out voice "Ok... *creeped out laugh*". Then I say "what's that black thing around your thumb?" A goes "*creeped out* a ring.." So then B walks up with is A's friends. So I asked them "Could you follow you guys?", they both say sure. Then I have this dorky small talk conversation with them.. And then later I say "am I annoying you all?", then B says "yeah.. by following us", so then I say "Do you like hate me", then B says "no... I just don't know you.". So sadly, I walk off and say "See yall later", then they say bye..

Then I see A later on in the hallway and I say "heya", then A looks at me, and before A speaks, this person walks up to them and does a french kiss thingy..

I sound so desperate.. but I really want to be their friends. Do they dislike me?

Any tips on how not to creepy people out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, do you have anything in common with them?

If you do, that's good, because then you can talk to them about whatever it is without sounding awkward.

Don't change who you are though. Stay yourself, and act like yourself. Good luck! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like you freaked them out. I mean, I would be freaked out to if someone I didn't really know all that well just started hanging out with me. Maybe you should start hanging out with some people in your classes. This way, you won't freak anyone out.

Okay uh, first of all.. you can't make friends by asking someone if they'll be your friend.. and asking if you can follow them? I'm sorry but that's just creepy. If you want to make friends and not creep anyone out you could try talking to people that you actually know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back