Think Your Tamagotchi is Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikehoney

Reaction score
When your tama is an adult and you think it's ugly,just put a costume on it!That's what I do! :) :)

I did that with my brothers before. He had a paparatchi. Actually, I ♥ those. It was him who made me put the costume on it.

///Matchy :wub:

That is kinda mean.....Tamagotchis are all unique and shouldn't be discriminated by their looks.......Well, that's just what i think....

*Brooke* aka *luckytama0079*

i don't do that unless it is an adult i have gotten before. otherwise, i am very interested in whatever character i got :furawatchi:

Well,

You shouldn't judge your Tamagotchi by it's looks. In my opinion, I don't think you should put the costume on, and should like it because it is [SIZE=14pt]YOUR[/SIZE] Tamagotchi. No matter if it is a Mametchi or a (whatever you don't think is cute) love your Tamagotchi for who it is, not it's looks.

Sincerely,

:furawatchi: Pupsluv24 ;)

PS- I don't care if you use this in your signature. (Just telling you, LOL :mimitchi: !)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,You shouldn't judge your Tamagotchi by it's looks. In my opinion, I don't think you should put the costume on, and should like it because it is [SIZE=14pt]YOUR[/SIZE] Tamagotchi. No matter if it is a Mametchi or a (whatever you don't think is cute) love your Tamagotchi for who it is, not it's looks.

Sincerely,

;) Pupsluv24 :mimitchi:

PS- I don't care if you use this in your signature. (Just telling you, LOL :angry: !)
:furawatchi: That is so right girlfriend! :angry:

If it's whaletchi, even that might seem nice to some.

Every person has a tama character he'll/she'll like.

Ugly Or Cute... You Should Love Your Tamagotchi For What It Is

Its Like These Parents With Disabled Or Deformed Children... They Love Them No Matter How The Look :huh:

i luv my tamagotchi its not ugly*removed*

*Edited - no advertising please*

Last edited by a moderator:
ps that is soooooooooooooo mean and heartless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back