Think Your Tamagotchi is Ugly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez people...I was just trying to help!You people take some things the wrong way! :)

how do u get the costume and if u need 2 do a shop password whats the code???????

Like I said,don't take it the wrong way!If you don't think your tama is ugly,don't read this in the first place!

Geez people...I was just trying to help!You people take some things the wrong way! ;)
Dont be mean to him/her! I mean he/she was just trying to give a helping hand! You might have taken it the wrong way but he/she just wanted to help you peeps out. And by the way, I do that a lot cuz usually I get a lot of not really "cute" tamas.

P.S. Sorry about the whole he/she thing it's just I dont really know if your f or m..........

Hey guys,

Let all just cool down for a moment ok?

We are all entitled to our own opinions. Remember that tamagotchis are a toy and everyone is entitled to like to not like the look of the character they have! Not liking the look of a tamagotchi is a matter of personal taste and wanting to cover it up or a different one is not a crime!

If you do feel that it is offensive then don't read the thread. Remember, tamagotchis are a toy... not a human. We all know that if we don't like how someone looks it is polite not to say anything but our toys are here for entertainment... not for us to be PC about. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankz bell. This was starting to get out of hand. I don't want to start an argument. That is not good because this is a kid -sorry I mean a PERSON friendly site and we don't want to make it show bad behavior. So everybody, lets just remember what Bell said. They're just toys and our opinions. We do love them but, sometimes we arent so....how should I put this.... fond of how they look. Thank you for your time XD

Well,You shouldn't judge your Tamagotchi by it's looks. In my opinion, I don't think you should put the costume on, and should like it because it is [SIZE=14pt]YOUR[/SIZE] Tamagotchi. No matter if it is a Mametchi or a (whatever you don't think is cute) love your Tamagotchi for who it is, not it's looks.

Sincerely,

:marumimitchi: Pupsluv24 :chohimetchi:

PS- I don't care if you use this in your signature. (Just telling you, LOL :ichigotchi: !)
Yep Your Right

Thanks Bell Sprout and Warriors Cat Rulz!I was just trying to help,and I thiught people who found it offensive wouldn't read it!:)

guys! It's just a tip. you don't have to judge her for not liking her character! It's alright, okay? I've had ugly tamas before.

i like decotchi someone might think its ugly.

someone may like warusotchi i dont cos every one of my

even generations is one i was ok at first then it got

out of hand.

bunbuntchi rules35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back