Thinking about getting another...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goxgetxfat

Reaction score
I just recently got my V3 Wensday. I have somewhat of an issue though...

My addiction has started up again. I used to have it really bad, when I had about ten of these things.

Having just one seems to not cut it. And I think my tama would be much happier anyways with another.

The thing is, I have about 30 bucks left on my card, and I wont be getting any more money until my birthday (in July).

If I were to buy another tama, Liam would have a friend (and possibly a mate) for his life... and I would have a little more on my hands. Which I'd like.

But ordering another one would cost twenty bucks (because I have to order them online, V3s aren't in stores (at least none around here) anymore).

That would leave me with ten bucks and two tamas.

Does that seem like a good idea? Or should I just not bother?

I remember how much fun it was to connect with tamas, and some of my friends are "thinking" about getting one, but I'm pretty sure they're not going to because of the "social unacceptance" the tamas are under.

What are you oppinions?

if it's what makes you happy go for it :3

i'd check other sites very thoroughly for better prices though. i've seen v3's for a lot less including shipping just recently on various sites.

I think it's fun to have a lot of tamas. i currently have four that i have going at the same time. So just go for it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back