Thinking about...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you think you have a great talent, then try doing it in front of a smaller audience first. Then, if you get a good response, then go on Americas Got Talent!

You should go for it, but like spongeboby said, try practicing in front of a smaller audience first. If you get stage fright in frotn of your family and friends, then your going to be even more scared when your on stage in front of thousands of people.....and judges.

I wish there was a 'Canada's Got Talent'. I would defiently try out for it......xD

~TOR

Yeah, Canada's Got Talent would be awesome. They probably will soon, cuz they've already put Canadian Idol, and Canada's Next Top Model... So the chances are pretty good.

Yeah, Canada's Got Talent would be awesome. They probably will soon, cuz they've already put Canadian Idol, and Canada's Next Top Model... So the chances are pretty good.
True. Well, if they ever did I'd trying out and probably either do singing or dancing........^^

~TOR

I say if you have tamed stage fright, go for it.

Remember that if they DON'T pick you for the show, your talent may not be bad. They do pick people with bad talent on purpose to make good television.

You have to be like insanely talented to make it on that show. So if you're going to go for it, I wish you a lot of luck. If you are comfortable performing in front of lots of people and have a really good talent, go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You won't know until you try. By the way, what's your talent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back