This auctioner has lots of rare tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
Nya:

This person had megagotchis, morinos, and other rare tamas for sale!

Come look!

There's Mothras and Haruetchi (yes it's real but VERY rare, it's on pixelmood and is like a Ketai with human charas), tama alarm clocks, tama memory games, tama cellphone holders...The list goes on! ^_^ VERY expensive though, but I've never seen any other megagotchi (tama calculators) on ebay before.

I just thought I'd let you guys know just in case you were looking for these tams. (PSSST. If you ever see a akrukotch there tell me! ^^; )

EDIT: OHMYGOSH THEY HAVE DEVILGOTCHIS TOO! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!! COOL! and they are ALL REAL! COOL!
I KNOW! :eek: SOME OF THOSE ARE SO COOL, I WANT THEM SOOOOO BAD BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M SAVING FOR AN ENTAMA! :rolleyes:

WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS????

THose are all about $10.00 over the real prices. For e.g. The mothra is on ebay for about 27.00 not including shipping and handleing.

they are rare tamas though.

I know but the mezagotchis and things aren't sold anywhere else...those may be expensive...BUT SOOOOOO WORTH IT! But I'm broke right now...*dreams of getting some of those tams* ZzZzZzzzZZzZZzzZz..mezagotchi...

LOL. The mezagotchi does sound AWESOME from what I've heard though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks for the link!!!!!

As soon as I clicked it I found that person was selling a Mothra, so I snatched it up immediately...pretty ok price considering its rare!!

:wacko: :p :lol: Cheers!! :D :p ;)

Ive been watching that guys items for a while. Why does he charge so much for is angels???

There are some very impressive items, but yes, a bit steep in the price...

Kyliesmum

OMG i want that angel so badly! OR THE ENTAMA! god those devilgotchis are EXPENSIVE AS um i wont finish that lolz. on pixel mood they said devilgotchis were up to 100-200 bucks:'( hmm il ask my mom if she would buy the angel for me and i could pay her back! LOLZ but she cant know i was on here! well atleast it aint no chat room!

i had that Angel Tama once, got it for my birthday one year.. Are they rare now?

Actually yes. Is it american? They go for about 50.00$

If its Japanese, they are less rare, and go for about 30.00$

i have 2 mezagotchis i'd sell you 1 but my mum wouldnt like it cos i kept whinin for 1 and it took her ages and a lot of money to get :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back