This Girl........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great that you are much older than me, but please do not address me as if I am not an adult as well. Addressing me simply as liongirl is quite acceptable. Thank you.

And yes, she can get expelled for cheating. But she should have thought of those consequences before she cheated. Teachers always make it very clear that cheating is unacceptable, therefore the consequences of cheating are also clear.

*EDIT*--By being a creeper and reading the posts that you have made, I have actually found out that you are not older, but actually younger than I am. So the moral? Don't assume things :(
Erm, actually, I am 19. I know I said 18, but my fingers were insane. Okay, enough of that.

What I was saying, was to not tell on her. When I said this I meant don't go parading up to the teacher randomly. Sure, if she continues to cheat, great, tell on her, but remember, she can't FORCE you to help her cheat.

Thanks, grb-

Okay can you drop the "hun" thing now please? It's stupid to continue on about this. She said don't call her that, and you should just refer to her as her username and just reply "Okay" instead of stirring the pot kay? You guys are being ridiculous and if I see anymore of that dumb arguement in this topic, I will be forced to take action (Normally I'd just close it and PM both parties to stop yammering on, but this topic is decent enough so people can learn what NOT to do before facing a situation). Knock it off. So please BOTH OF YOU cease. This warning will only be once and once only. Stop.

Anyway if I learned anything, cheating will only bite you in the butt down the road. When you get up there in education cheating can result in a lot more than a call to your parents. You not only get expelled but you also don't get money back you pay towards college and/or university. I think there's also some criminal stuff in it too...not 100% sure on that but it'll haunt you a lot more than you think. I think the friend who likes copying other people's work requires a more harsher approach to get the message across, and since they found out it was her, I hope she gets punished severely and gets grounded by her folks for a while. It'll give her LOTS of time to rethink her life goals and reflect on her behaviour. I suggest during this time to take a break from the friendship until she smartens up. She's toxic, and she's a waste of energy to handle right now until she gets her priorities straight. Don't care if she's in elementary school still or not. That's my 2 cents :angry:

First off, this is Seriously Non-Tamatalk and if we can't handle ourselves maturely than this topic will be closed with or without the question being answered.
Back on track, it is never OK for someone to cheat off of you, ever! If you tell the class monitor and if she is rude to you after that she isn't a good friend. Having a 'cool' friend isn't always 'the bomb' or whatever, it can get you in deep trouble if you don't do something about it. If she gets better grades than you you know you have a problem. Before a test gently tell her that it isn't cool to copy and you don't roll like that, if she tries to copy you turn the opposite direction and when handing your test in inform your class monitor. They will keep and eye out. If it still goes on offer to help her study, don't give her answers to anything when helping her either, just help her. Quiz, if you will.

I hope it gets better!

Peace
I know seriously. This is Seriously Non Tamatalk and why are you guys fighting about something as little as this. I'm not saying this is a little problem, this is a big problem, but is it really worth fighting about?

I'm glad she got caught...as much as it might be hard for her to have to deal with the consequences of cheating, it is better for her to learn early on that it isn't acceptable.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=7pt]^ Ditto.[/SIZE]

Cheating is never OK. Remember for next time, if someone ever asked you to help them cheat.. say no. I know how hard it is to say this thing to a friend, but saying no will help her realize that SHE is wrong.

Hahahaha... =D

ummm, here's what I do when someone's cheating- I do all the problems WRONG, then let them copy, and pretend that im checking over my answers while they hand their test in. then, after they hand their test in, I erase all my answers and put the right ones in. MUAHA
I love little chibikiki's idea.

Go for that, or you could use mileycyrusroxursox's idea, they both work!

Chibkikis idea is the best LOL Also, there's a wonderful thing that I use alot..... It is an ANONYMOUS NOTE to the teacher. I use that cause yea yea, I know I should tell on people who are bad but it's NOT worth shooting your reputation to heck and having no one talk to you cause they think you will tell about every bad thing they do. That happened to one poor kid at my school. He deserved it though cause that beer tasted GOOD. No I'm joking, LOL XD but enough of my ranting you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back