This Guy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
So there's this guy. I'm like, mad about him.

I've liked him for 2 years nearly now, and a quarter of those years I don't see him. He's in Year 7, while I'm in Year 6.

I see him from time to time. I practically pine for him. I'm really worried that I'm too worried about this guy instead of taking life to the full. I mean, I have GREAT times with him, but I just... don't have that much fun as I do with him. Meaning I have fun, hell yeah, but not soo much. By like, a millimetre. If you know what I mean!

There have been times when I'm sure he likes me, but I'm not sure guys have the same patience as girls to like each other. If he ever did like me, has he stopped? Any guys out there, help as well as girls!!!

When he was in Year 6, he would sort of "hang" with me and my friend. Meaning he'd play basketball-netball with us. Lol. Other things, but mainly we (my friend and I) played netball and he would come and grab the ball xD He even taught me and her how to do skateboard tricks on these weird red balacing things!!!

Two times I think he might have liked me, both when he's in secondary school and I'm still in Primary:

-- FireWorks Night --

We (my friends all there. There's this sports club that holds festivals and stuff) were talking to him. He said all my other friends' bags were gay (boys are strange :p ) and mine was okay for a girl. Mine was weirder then my one friend!

Then later on the Fireworks were about to start. He walked past me (I didn't notice it was him) and he tapped me on the shoulder. I turned round and saw it was him, but he carried on walking without looking at me :(

-- The Other Day --

I went to this field/park place, that everyone calls the 'Turkey Farm' even though there are no turkeys -_- . It was a hot day, so lots of people were there. When he showed up from the rugby fields behind the Turkey Farm, everyone decided to play King of the Hill. There are these two big mounds of earth there. When lots of people had gone, my friend and I were standing on top of this hill. He came up behind me and pushed me. Not roughly, but not soo gently either. Just... I dunno. In a nice way lol :p

Anyways, my point is that he pushed ME and not my friend.

There are lots of other times, but these two have been imprinted in my mind forever... Well, for now, anyway.

So help! I have his MSN and phone number. What should I do?? I think the only thing holding me back from asking him out is the fact that he has a brother in my class...

Best Wishes

barky

[SIZE=7pt]I enjoyed reading your post. It had alot of detail in it. :) [/SIZE]

Well, I don't think that age should be an issue between you and this guy.

One year isn't too much, and that's completely fine in my opinion.

If he didn't like you (even just as a friend), he would'nt have hanged around you and your buddies, and he would'nt have been teaching you how to do those skateboarding tricks. He seems quite nice to be helping you with that. Not a bad sign. ;) He knows who you are, and it seems to me that he is paying some attention to you while you're around your friends. What he said about your bag must have caught your attention. I know that it would have caught mine. He's nice and sweet. Sure, he has a brother in your class. But nothing like that should stop you from asking him out. :) If you liked him for over 2 years, you'll never know until you try. Go ahead, girl! As long as you're friendly and nice, and have done some hanging out with him first, be brave and ask him out. If he says yes, I'm sure that you will be very happy. :lol: And if he does'nt, maybe you need to get to know him a bit better. But good luck! Good friends make a good couple. :D

he obviously likes you0 even as just a friend. It sounds like you are obsessed with him so just ask him out or get your friend to say something like "Apparently there is a rumor going round that you and (whatever ur name is) have got togehter! Is this true? His answer will be n cz u 2 r not 2getha yet n then ur friend can say well u shud try it sumtine or sumfin lyk dat???? maybe. :puroperatchi:

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

If your too nervous to ask him out, just try talking to him a lot. You could just like make up a reason to call him, that's what I did to my crush.

I would call him every day for weird reasons and we'd end up talking for hours, then one day he asked me out. =]

Just try to become super good friends, I bet he likes you, but it might not be the same friendship you had if he asks you out, just remember.

Ok, you're 11, right? (since you're in year 6).

You really don't need to get into relationships. Even if you ask him out, you won't marry him. You'll just be with him for a year or two. When you're 13, you'll have different ideas about sex and you'll just end up having a teenage pregnancy.

Until you're actually 13, I don't recommend a boyfriend.

(Well, what do I know, I'm a geeky boy who's never been out with anyone and never will until he's 15!)

I say go for it :puroperatchi:

Your never going to know until you try. It seems to me like you guys are pretty good friends, and that always helps. If you feel nervous about his brother, you shouldn't. What's he going to do? I think you shouldn't hold back. Call him, or e-mail him. Or if your super brave, ask him face to face. Thats your best bet, it shows you like him enough to ask him straight on.

You seem like a wonderful person to be around, and if he says no, which I hope he doesn't, just ask to be friends. It's the next best thing. :ichigotchi:

Good luck :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]:V I say just go and ask him![/SIZE]

I can tell your going crazy wondering if he likes you or not! x3 lol

Just take the risk and see what he says! :3

Even if he says no...It doesn't mean you two can't be friends!

And besides! Your still young! ^.^"

Yeah. There's this guy that flirts with me That I met when I moved to my new house last year. I ,like,LITERALLY fell in love with him even though we aren't going out. And my crush on him has turned into a small obsession. So I know what it's like.

Jst do what I'd do, go up 2 him and give him a snog, it normally works

She is in year 6 she probably wont be going up to a guy and kissing him out of the blue. Well alot of girls won't do that.

Anyway you're really young. You shouldn't be getting a boyfriend or anything at your age. You should probably wait til your thirteen.

You really don't need to get into relationships. Even if you ask him out, you won't marry him. You'll just be with him for a year or two. When you're 13, you'll have different ideas about sex and you'll just end up having a teenage pregnancy.

(Well, what do I know, I'm a geeky boy who's never been out with anyone and never will until he's 15!)
Er.... I think that's going a bit too far to assume she would be irresponsible and end up pregnant :p Not every young romance leads to that...But the point of having a serious relationship that young is true though. The chances of it lasting are hard to fathom and hard to think of realistically.

You can always give it a shot, but waiting until you're a bit older to figure things out about who you want in a relationship in a clearer manner might be better. This sounds like puppy love or a big crush is all.

Don't go assuming she'll get pregnant! Believing steriotypes is pathetic.

Normally works for who, exactly?

The situations in which I have seen this happen, the girls gets pushed away, then end up crying in the stall in the back of the bathroom.

Haha.

Funny how things work in an unrealistic situation.

This action wouldn't be recommended.

OK. One thing I've learned in all my years with boys, that they can get really stupid. Especially over a girl they like.

If he didn't like you, he would never talk to you and such.

So, if he messes with you and you find it upsetting, just breathe, and remember that boys can be stupid and he's probably just trying to get your attention.

You have his MSN? Talk to him more! Just tell him "I'm bored. What's up?" and that will give you the excuse to talk with him.

Good luck!

Oh really? Have you tried it?

This isn't a movie. This is real life. And real life is VERY diffrent from the movies.

:D To help you out pass a note to him before lunch or go on msn. Since I helped you my turn. I really like this guy he is in three of my classes and we are friends. How should I tell him? I'm quite nerves if I like a guy. :D

:huh: To help you out pass a note to him before lunch or go on msn. Since I helped you my turn. I really like this guy he is in three of my classes and we are friends. How should I tell him? I'm quite nerves if I like a guy. :huh:
c'mon.

Why do people have to steal other's topics? Go make your own.

Back before this guy made me upset;

Go for it, in my opinion.

Well, you don't want to get that... xD

Nah, just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back