This guy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
There are so many of these types of topics, I hope I don't sound whiny.

Well,

I've known this guy for like 2 years, 1 of the years we have been quite good friends. I've liked him for 2-and-a-half years, and I've decided I'm going to ask him out. The only problem is...

He goes to high school now, I'm only going in September. I live in the same village as him, so I see him from time to time. I have his number, and his email address. I also know where he lives (obviously).

He's really nice as well. Not just cute xD

Yeah, so the problem is I don't know how to get him on his own! I can't text him (his mom reads his texts), can't email him (his brother ((who is in my class)) reads his emails), and I can't just knock on his door. I said next time I see him, even if he's surrounded in a group of friends, I would ask him. I'm not sure I have the courage, though...

I'm also sure he likes me. So if this is true, I suppose some positive things are on my side.

Please help!

Thanks.

Best Wishes

barky

(P.S: this is the guy I mean in my Signature... oh dear xD)

GUYS!

Do you think he likes me?

Let's call the boy Cream.

Cream blushes when he sees me. He shows off, as well.

Cream answers my texts (not anyone else out of my friends that are girls).

I am on Cream's contact list in his phone, not anyone else of my friends.

3 times I nearly melted...

1!

In my village, at Fireworks Night there's a Fireworks display. Every comes. Cream said everyone else's bags were ('scuse my language) gay, but mine was okay for a girl.

2!

Also on Fireworks Night, Cream walked passed me and tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned round, he wasn't looking at me, just carried on walking, but all the same tapped me.

3!

Just the other day, I went to this park opposite my road. It has these 2 little hills. Lots of people were there, so we all played 'King of the Hill'. After a while, when people had left, and me, Cream, my friend, Cream's brother, and these little kids were left, Cream pushed me. Not roughly, but gently. He hadn't pushed me at all during the game with everyone else. It was a sort of caring push... If you can get one of those xD

I know those are all really quite stupid, but they count for me. There were loads more times, but I can vividly remember those 3. There was another time, one I can vividly remember as well, that I've posted in Funny Moments At School.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just go for it. Call him if you would like, I give you credit for thinking about asking him out in front of all his friends. And if he's too busy with his friends, pull him away and say, " Can I ask you something? " and then you'll just have to see his response. But, remember, if he says no, ask him if you two can still be friends. You might feel awkward while you're around him and all, but you finally told him how you feel and you will feel enlightened. As I said before, just go for it. ^_^

The next time you see him, ask if you can talk in private. Then just say, "Hey, (insert boy's name here)..I was wondering if you would like to....." and then just say what you would want to take him out to. To dinner, to the movies...etc.

Anyways, good luck. ^_^

I don't think it'd be fair for anyone to judge just from that little amount of info if he likes you or not- obviously it's more complex. I will say you can call those "signs" but flirting is in some peoples' nature. It's just the way they roll, if you will. :mimitchi:

Honestly I wouldn't ask him- a friendship should be valued more than a dating relationship at such a time. You guys are still growing, developing and changing as people and it's easier to cope with that change when it is 'just friends'.

Sure, it might work, but do you want to risk it? Maybe, if he's like me, he'll just shut down on you. If I know someone likes me it freaks me out and I act.. awkward around them because I'm not comfortable with that kind of thing.

It could be okay but there is definantly more possibility in just a friendship than a dating scenario. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, thank you tamaw/pants

Oh, could you close this Topic as well? Only I've just realised my computer has posted in Seriously (Non)TamaTalk and (Non)TamaTalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a really, really common case on Seriously-Non tamatalk, you like guy don't know if he will say yes if you ask him out. But these are my favorite topics to answer XP

I suggest you call him, in private and ask him out there. Go for it and best of luck.

(And from what I have seen and heard there's a 49/50 chance3 he'll say yes.)

Hope I helped

~Fishfreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back