This guy...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barky

Reaction score
There are so many of these types of topics, I hope I don't sound whiny.

Well,

I've known this guy for like 2 years, 1 of the years we have been quite good friends. I've liked him for 2-and-a-half years, and I've decided I'm going to ask him out. The only problem is...

He goes to high school now, I'm only going in September. I live in the same village as him, so I see him from time to time. I have his number, and his email address. I also know where he lives (obviously).

He's really nice as well. Not just cute xD

Yeah, so the problem is I don't know how to get him on his own! I can't text him (his mom reads his texts), can't email him (his brother ((who is in my class)) reads his emails), and I can't just knock on his door. I said next time I see him, even if he's surrounded in a group of friends, I would ask him. I'm not sure I have the courage, though...

I'm also sure he likes me. So if this is true, I suppose some positive things are on my side.

Please help!

Thanks.

Best Wishes

barky

(P.S: this is the guy I mean in my Signature... oh dear xD)

GUYS!

Do you think he likes me?

Let's call the boy Cream.

Cream blushes when he sees me. He shows off, as well.

Cream answers my texts (not anyone else out of my friends that are girls).

I am on Cream's contact list in his phone, not anyone else of my friends.

3 times I nearly melted...

1!

In my village, at Fireworks Night there's a Fireworks display. Every comes. Cream said everyone else's bags were ('scuse my language) gay, but mine was okay for a girl.

2!

Also on Fireworks Night, Cream walked passed me and tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned round, he wasn't looking at me, just carried on walking, but all the same tapped me.

3!

Just the other day, I went to this park opposite my road. It has these 2 little hills. Lots of people were there, so we all played 'King of the Hill'. After a while, when people had left, and me, Cream, my friend, Cream's brother, and these little kids were left, Cream pushed me. Not roughly, but gently. He hadn't pushed me at all during the game with everyone else. It was a sort of caring push... If you can get one of those xD

I know those are all really quite stupid, but they count for me. There were loads more times, but I can vividly remember those 3. There was another time, one I can vividly remember as well, that I've posted in Funny Moments At School.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

just cll him and ask him if he wants to go somewhere with you, like a resturaunt or the movies or something. and when you're done with whatever, ask him if he'll go steady, or whatever you crazy kids call it these days.

I can't go to the movies or a restaurant with him! I'm still quite young. (11)

No idea. My best friend likes him as well, if he did say yes, and if I told her I was going to be out with him instead of her, she might take it as a step away from our friendship. I've been to the movies with my friends (girls), but I couldn't dream of going with a guy. My other friend who is very pretty has been with boys before, but they are only her friends.

Although, the friend I mentioned earlier would have to get used to it. She wouldn't be a very good friend, I suppose, if she stopped being my friend 'cause I was with my (hopefully) boyfriend. If I didn't spend time with him, he could get the wrong idea!

P.S: Hehe, I like the way I'm talking as if I did have a boyfriend. xD

I got my first boyfriend when I was 11....but I wasn't sure if my parents would approve...

So THEY think that I got my first boyfriend when I was 13.

[i just started dating my best friend today! Woo! I'm excited]

I think.......

He *hearts* you ;]

xx

I think you should just be friends w/ him. If he really likes you, you don't have to be "going out" to be boyfriend and girlfriend. You can just be together as friends, but still think of yourself as that. Trust me, I had a best friend who I had a crush on and it was never the same after we told each other we liked each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back