this happend i while ago...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uras r us

Reaction score
:( my brother was debugging his v4.5 (big mistake if you ask me) he debugged his other v4 and it broke. he did it right then acidently stuck something in the tab thing and it broke th circitboard. But before he went to the circuit board (v4.5) he wantd to see what toddler he had before so downloaded it. okay? but his tama was a A1 that's what he said it was anyway. it looked like a a beside a 1. then he wanted to see what was wrong. So he opened it up! and....... THE POWER CORD RIPPING OUT THE DEBUG BUTTON COMIN OUT stuff like that. but it was working fine before he decided to debug it! he just left it in his pencil case after taking the battery out before! this was NOT brand new. like 4 days old! what the heck happend?

I don't really know a lot about debugging but as they say its not always 100% guaranteed that nothing will happen debugging is very risky and its usually not recommended. there is a 50/50 chance that your tama might break.

I meaN HE WAS going to debug it but it screwed up anyway/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back