This is a disaster!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nlopez2

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Look, I am not a new tamagotchi pet owner. I've had my tamas for about 2 years, but I need help. My brother always takes my tamagotchis away. (v2) Today, I was looking for my tamagothchi, (my brother was asleep) and I found it in my brother's bed. Once, I told him to promise to not to take my tamas away and his reply was "Yeah right!". Please someone help me! Oh, when he has my tamas he plays with them all day. When I ask for them my brother just says "Wait!" in a wine. So, I try taking them away from him and he struggles to try to get them back. My mom gets sick of this so she takes my tamas away from the both of us. She doesn't give them back even when they cry for ittention. I'm afraid for my tamas. They're my tamagotchi and I want them!!!

PS: Please, don't say for your advice is to share. My brother won't even bother to listen.

:( :wacko: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be considered spaming, because this is your life problem, not a Tamagotchi problem. So, if you are kind enough, please move this to What's on Your Mind (Non) TamaTalk.

Thank you,

Tamasav6

Maybe you can sort of get your mom and your brother together and explainand maybe you guys can think of some way to work it out. (Or you can just ask your mom to pause them so youhave nothing to worry about :rolleyes: !)

When ur mum has ur tama (sorry i dont know if she has it now but it sounds like she does) say to her "please give me my tamagotchi back i promise me & my brother wont fight over it"then if she gives u it keep it with u at all times but when u go to bed hid it in a place ur bro wont look! sorry if that doesnt help

what about getting one for your brother. one that is just his so he won't want yours? he may like having one of his own better than taking yours. maybe you could say something about it to your mom. i'm a mom myself and i know that if it would stop the fighting, then i would make shure you each had at least one of your own.

O.K. but I already tried asking my mom...she said "No". So, I asked my grandma and she said "not right now". But you're right my brother really wants one. Thanx!

Maybe you should try going to your mom first when your brother takes it away and asking her to get him to give it back rather then causing a big fuss by fighting with him over it.

Oh, this is easy peasy. Here are some recipies for fixing up problems.

Step 1# If you're brother is younger and TRIES to annoy you and copys you...This is exactly what to do. If your brother comes in your room and tries to get it, give it to him

Step 2# Say that Tama's are unCool and you'd probably get geek deisease if you even lay a finger on on it. After all, he wants to be just like you. >=)

Step 3# If he puts the Tama in your room start throwing a fit that you don't want GEEK deisease and say you'll have to hide it in your closet....Later on, take it out and play with it without your brother seeing or hearing it. And BAM there it is, problem fixed.

Step 1# If your Bro's the No go teaser, heres some hot steps for your problem, Be like a rock, if he comes in trying to take it and teases you....just take something else, and play with it.

Step2# Act like you dont care, and he'll get sick of it.

Step3#Be nice, and just act like you dont care.....

Step4# Stay out in open places, were your Mom might catch him in the act

And if that doesnt work, I got some more hot tips

Here are some tips.

1.Hide your tama in your underwear drawer....No one would EVER go in there....believe me

2.Hide your tama behind the tolite. Who would ever think of that???

3.Keep tama in eyes sight at ALL times.

4.Keep it on chain around your neck

5.Keep on belt

6.Keep in pocket...

ITS NEVER ENDING =)

sorry if i sound strange, but are u a boy or girl?
this is important cuz i have a solution for you!
this is why i say this:

since im a girl, to stop pplz like Ian the annoyer [this guy who keeps on trying to take my tamas away from me] i just painted over my tamas with a little clear glitter nail polish. now guys dont even dare come near it. problem solved.

but if ur a guy, or someone who is reading this is.. well thats plain sick and girly right?

so its working even though you dont see them in front of you.

if you dont want to paint ur tama with nail polish, find a bottle of completly clear nail polish. let the person annoying you see it. pretend to paint it. after all its clear right?

so it shouldnt show up right? then put a little bit of clear nail polish on ur nails. or if u dont want to then but it on a plastic wrap. put the tama on the plastic wrap and tell the person whos annoying you [you meaning everyone reading not just nlopez2] that its drying. they should smell the acetone on the wrap. dont let the polish touch the tama tho!

this only works aginst guys, tho. :(

Thats a good idea Tama Cream Soda,but why are guys afraid of nail polish ? xD :(
well, you should have seen the look on ian the annoyers face when i told him why my tamas glittered. he did a double take and dropped my tamas [ i caught them] and made a face and backed away slowly. so i dont see why it wouldnt work :(

When ur mum has ur tama (sorry i dont know if she has it now but it sounds like she does) say to her "please give me my tamagotchi back i promise me & my brother wont fight over it"then if she gives u it keep it with u at all times but when u go to bed hid it in a place ur bro wont look! sorry if that doesnt help
hi there everyone i have 4 tamas

tama:2 yrs old

taby:0 yrs old

mimi:3 yrs old (just died :) )

jane:2 yrs old

PS. hope you like tamatalk new pet owners :pochitchi:

OMG MY BRO DOES THE SAME THING!!!!! he takes all of my tamagotchis and hides them everywhere around my house and its so annoying!!!!!!!!!! once he hid them and said the he didnt take them and i was tamagotchi-less for a whole day!!! its very annoying so i just told my mom...and...well you get the picture lol now he doesnt take them anymore!! :D

OMG MY BRO DOES THE SAME THING!!!!! he takes all of my tamagotchis and hides them everywhere around my house and its so annoying!!!!!!!!!! once he hid them and said the he didnt take them and i was tamagotchi-less for a whole day!!! its very annoying so i just told my mom...and...well you get the picture lol now he doesnt take them anymore!! <_<
well, some parents do not like tamas..

and if syblings are fighting over them and making noise..

well it just gets worse..

so if my bro and i were fighting over tamas and he hid them somewhere my dad would just say: oh, sorry...

but i bet hed be thinking: good riddance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back