this is a weird question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, just annoying. I hate it when teachers try to get involved, they usually just make it worse. I had that problem with a past teacher, but my problem with my current teacher is that she thinks I have no friends and tries to be my friend... it's scary. I try to avoid her at all costs... I do have friends, btw. xD

I miss the old days. Sometimes all a kid needs is a good smack to set 'em straight

i totaly agree

beth you wouldnt be saying that if it was you who got slpped would you

I don't think it's any teachers' business who you should be friends with, but i think her point was that you should at least get along with the other girl while you're in school, it doesn't mean you have to be her friend.

What I always hated was how at school the teachers arranged a 'mix it up day' at school so you would basically be forced to sit with people you weren't friends with. Honestly, we choose our friends for a reason and we're not going to suddenly change that because we were forced to sit with different people.

well she is always being obnoxtious and always butting in to peoples privet life and she always tells you what to do so..............
Doesn't really justify anything. Also keep the cussing off the forums. This is just a friendly outside warning. You look more obnoxious by just doing that.

Also hey guess what? TOPIC CLOSED FROM BUMPING :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back