THIS IS AMAZING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
im so excited today at school me and four other students were chosen as extremly talented in japanese and because of this we are going to JAPAN its amazing its a dream come true for me omg i can't believe it we are going next week it just cost up $65 including accomodation,air tickets and food. we get to take 1 friend im taking my best friend hayden (porchipine) and mum is giving me $200 dollars spending money

this is the itenerary:

monday:

4:00am- fly to sydney

12:00pm- arrive at sydney

3:45pm- fly to JAPAN!

11-12:00am- arrive at japan

1:00am- go to sleep in our rooms

tuesday:

9:00am- go to school (in japan!)

3:30pm- go to a cafe

4:30pm- go to a public bath

6:00pm- go back to motel

wednsday:

WE GET TO GO SHOPPING!

all this and more it last about a month we are gonna be in tokyo i just can't believe this and our friend we take we have to share a room with each other and its all to ourselves this is truly amazing i am so taking my laptop to keep you guys posted ok I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!

You are so lucky! I've never ever gone out of Australia, but I would love to go to Japan! You must be really good at Jap to go to Japan! I suck :D

OMG thats so cool! :D

Japan seems so interesting, you HAVE to tell us whats it like there!

the furest i ever went was to venezula which is in south africa.

i no i am so happy i am gonna buy a heap of things because compared to us they are like the cheapest things in the world (exagorating) and i think im preety good at japanese i am the best in my class ( i no im so modest) but it doesn't mean im good BUT I CAN'T WAIT! OH YER!

Wow, that is amazing! :) What a lucky, talented girl you are! I would be PSYCHED if I was chosen for the trip!

Flying to Japan must be a dream come true for you. I hope that you have an absolutely amazing time at your School in Japan, and try to make the most of it! :(

All of us here at Tamatalk are rooting for you and this wicked Travel opportunity. B)

NOT FAIR!!!

Oh yeah, have a good time, you're so lucky, I've never been out of Britian, I've not even been to Ireland :p

While your there buy a robot! (lol)

Only $65?!? That's awesome! The trip to Austria for my orchestra is about $2,000 so I don't think I get to go. ;_;

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time and while your there, pick up a few tamas! ;]

im so excited today at school me and four other students were chosen as extremly talented in japanese and because of this we are going to JAPAN its amazing its a dream come true for me omg i can't believe it we are going next week it just cost up $65 including accomodation,air tickets and food. we get to take 1 friend im taking my best friend hayden (porchipine) and mum is giving me $200 dollars spending moneythis is the itenerary:

monday:

4:00am- fly to sydney

12:00pm- arrive at sydney

3:45pm- fly to JAPAN!

11-12:00am- arrive at japan

1:00am- go to sleep in our rooms

tuesday:

9:00am- go to school (in japan!)

3:30pm- go to a cafe

4:30pm- go to a public bath

6:00pm- go back to motel

wednsday:

WE GET TO GO SHOPPING!

all this and more it last about a month we are gonna be in tokyo i just can't believe this and our friend we take we have to share a room with each other and its all to ourselves this is truly amazing i am so taking my laptop to keep you guys posted ok I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!
OMG! That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could go to Japan! And it's cheap rather than those other prices you would normally pay! *jealous*

:)

I would have a heart attack if I was invited to something like that... xD

CONGRATS! I'm jealous.. My friend and I have always wanted to go to Japan..

Hope you have a good time.

YOU ARE SO LUCKY! -_-

I have a chance to go to Japan as part of my schooling (I'd get to go to the Sepia school for dog grooming), but I am choosing not to yet... I want to be able to go with my fiance and really want to take my one cat, 1337.

HAVE FUN! Hopefully you'll update us with pictures when you return. -_- I think a public bath would be fun, personally.

I find it REALLY hard to believe the entire trip (including airfaire!?) only costs $65.

And why could you also bring a friend? You were chosen to go because you excelled in Japanese. Can she even speak it?

:|

OMG That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! Of course you'd have to the time diffrence. When we're asleep people in Japan are working or at school. Anyways HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

C~M

OMG thats so cool! :) Japan seems so interesting, you HAVE to tell us whats it like there!

the furest i ever went was to venezula which is in south africa.
Venezula is in South America, not South Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back