This is dumb but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-bob-

Reaction score
On Tamagotchi.com, where do you find the Hat thing for the Golden Tamagotchi? I don't really care if it's fake or not...I just want to know where it's at or how I get it! Please help...

BTW, I'm a girl!

:p **" -bob- "** :p

Last edited by a moderator:
On Tamagotchi.com, where do you find the Hat thing for the Golden Tamagotchi? I don't really care if it's fake or not...I just want to know where it's at or how I get it! Please help... 

BTW, I'm a girl!

:p **" -bob- :** :p
You Find the Hat by Going To the Travel agent and choosing the Chile Leaflet,And you will see the hat on the building :D

I hope I helped! And Don't Worry, No Question Is Retarded,You just asked for help :p

Take Care!

-fp :p

P.S I think its Chile,Just check them all if its not ;)

I have another question! What if you donated 5000 points to the king but never got a password for it?

That's what happened to me! Can someone help?

Please and Thank-you!

**" -bob- "**

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another question! What if you donated 5000 points to the king but never got a password for it? That's what happened to me! Can someone help?

Please and Thank-you!

**" -bob- "**
Don't worry, that happened to me! Just donate one more gp and you should recieve the code.

//Blackbird

Don't worry, that happened to me! Just donate one more gp and you should recieve the code.
//Blackbird
Thanks! I ended up donating 1001 more....

**" -bob- "**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back