This is extremly important and i need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango_A_Gogo

Reaction score
I woke up, and they had all the same stats and money, BUT THEY WERE DIFFERENT!!!! AHHHGGGHGHGHGH!

They were good when they went to bed, than i woke up and they werent there! 3 new tama toddlers were! they werent even hungrey last night!

I'm confused here. What version of Tamagotchi do you have? Tamagotchis are supposed to change into toddlers after a period of time... When they evolve they still have the same stats and money. Maybe you should try to explain things a bit more...

V5, i let them go to bed, they were fine, not hungrey didint have to go to the loo (bathroom) and they were not sick. i woke uo today an hour or so after they would, then i discovered that they were toddlers! they had the same bond percent, the ssame money but they werent a blended family anymore either. it was petite. and it still says generation 1

Well, it's totally fine! The tamagotchis are supposed to change and yours did! The bond % and money don't change when your tamas grow. Congrats on the petite family though! I think they're so cute!

Oooh... you should have said!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it is a Glitch.

Feed it Milk or Magnifying Glass and they will return to normal.

Or, if they're old enough, mate them for a half-petite family!

Actually, Petite Family is not toddlers, just adults that look like babies.

V5, i let them go to bed, they were fine, not hungrey didint have to go to the loo (bathroom) and they were not sick. i woke uo today an hour or so after they would, then i discovered that they were toddlers! they had the same bond percent, the ssame money but they werent a blended family anymore either. it was petite. and it still says generation 1
They must have been hungry cos the petite family comes from starving your tams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back