this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin does not have to tell. It his his/her personal infomation.. Weather he/she want's to share it is up to him/her. :)

I think admin is a girl since she talks like one and since when does a guy *Giggle* I know she didn't say that directly but you can tell she is laughing her head off!!Lol! And I think she is 19! But I don't get the answer stareing in your face bit..? I like guessing it is really fun! If she is not 19 I guess somewhere between being born (very smart baby) and 1,000,000,000! well she has to be somewhere inbetween there! :puroperatchi:

I think we really should stop telling Admin to tell us his/her personal information, that's up to him/her, but he/she says it's okay to guess so here goes!

Personally, I think Admin is a girl because of the way she types and she's really kind,( I'm tired of typing he/she, so I'll just refer to Admin as a girl.)

As for Admin's age, she still says LOL and I don't think grown-ups would say something like that, so I'm guessing around 16-28.

I'm really sorry if I'm insulting Admin or anyone else, but hopefully we'll all know someday! :lol:

Well, my first thought, when I first joined, was that Admin was a boy, but now I really don't know ^^.

Age? I'm guessing late teens.

Well, I think Admin is a guy. But I'm not gonna stalk him (or her sorry if I'm wrong.. :mellow: ) to find out. So take you time Admin!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like keeping it all a mystery... :mimitchi:
Let me take this chance to change the topic a little...

Do you think I am boy or girl?

How old?

:D :mametchi: :ph34r:
No offence if I get this wrong...

Boy...Umm I mean man,

and in the 20's 28?

I really think Admin is a girl. I don't know why. I think the age is aroung 23 and 29.

And, My sis loves monkeys and she is a girl. So monkeys r 4 boys and girls, just like tamagotchi's.
i used to think that Admin was his actual name!

personally i believe that adimn is a guy..just instinct..and he is about...hmm...early 30s

i dont know..im probably wrong :( B) B) :huh:

I now think Admin is a boy, who is about 20. :chohimetchi: Could be girl, but Admin is so...genderless, you know?

no offense, but was there really any point to this topic??? this is comments and rumors thsi needs to be posted in another board section....

I'm thinking that Admin's name is Adam (they sound alike)

And I'm thinking that his age range is 20-30

no offense, but was there really any point to this topic??? this is comments and rumors thsi needs to be posted in another board section....
[SIZE=21pt]maybe theres a rumor goin around bout how old admin is or somethin[/SIZE]

I'M NOT ALOWED TO GIVE MY PERSONALE INFORMATION AWAY JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE ASKS ME TOO. :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :D :D :D :D AND I DON'T MIND CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO.
[SIZE=21pt]ummm we rnt asking U 2 give out peronal info we're guessing what gender and age admin is[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back