this is for admin and ppl who care.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us!

I think we have a right to know

at least tell us you gender PLEASE!!!!!!

:p :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :huh: B) B)

I think Admin is a he. Admin sounds like a boy name... (no affence, Admin, if you are a girl).

it is a 50/50 chance he-she is a girl or a boy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Admin is a he. Admin sounds like a boy name... (no affence, Admin, if you are a girl).

it is a 50/50 chance he-she is a girl or a boy!!
Admin it's not his/she's name. It's short for Adminster.

Its actually short for Administrator. ;)

Where do you all think Admin is from, origionally?.. Do you think (s)he is from US or do you think (s)he is from somewhere else origionally?

//Haze

Its actually short for Administrator. ;)
Where do you all think Admin is from, origionally?.. Do you think (s)he is from US or do you think (s)he is from somewhere else origionally?

//Haze
I for got to spell it. Sorry.... Ummmmm.......I think (s)he is from the U.S..

I have to agree w/ u Newbiekidlex. I think Admin is 16-24 or something like that and is a girl...lots of Tama fans are girls
Word to pippa: Is all that true?? :eek:
True, but there are lots of guy Tamagotchi fans too. ;) Especially from the old '97 Tamas for some reason. I have noticed there are more girls into them these days...whatever. :) I think Admin is probablly a guy between the ages of 18 and 30...but I'm just guessing. :lol:

-Tamaguy#1

I've seen the clues the admin laid out for us,but i'm not guessing.

This clue I have might be right or wrong,but i'm just trying to help.

The clue:I spy a doctored photo.

i know for a FACT that Admin is 100! Just look at Admin's profile! Born in 1901! DUH!

I think admin is a boy first time I heard from him I got a male vibe

But I dont think hes 100 yet I just think Hes in his 20-30(Just trying to hide his age)

i think she/he has the right to not tell anyone ifshe /he does not want to

U the what's the funny thing? I had a dream about Admin and that I know him,so I ask him what's his age/name/gender is. It was soo cool in my dream! To bad it wasn't real though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back