This is getting kinda weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky23

Reaction score
Ok so this started in like, June or July.

So I'll be thinking about something, like, part of a TV show episode and later on that day, when I'm watching TV, that episode will start playing! It's not a coincidence. This is starting to happen DAILY!

And last night I was thinking about how my friend did something with french fries, and I had french fries for dinner O_____o

It's kind of weirding me out.... and it's been happening a lot....

Is this happening to you?

happened to me! XD

I dunno. it may be a coincedince? Like, Im dreaming about a show, I dunno, 6teen, for example, and then i get that episode the next morning! XD

Its no big deal. didnt change my life. Just live with it XD

everyday usually, i think of a tv episode that i'm dying to watch, and it airs later on. aww, i thought it was only me. D:

It's a coincidence. It happens to me sometimes. And besides, it's not like you're predicting anything out of the ordinary. Just tv shows. It's not like you predicted that on Monday, September 1st, 2008 it will rain for exactly 35 minutes starting at 9:30 in the morning and stopping at 10:05. Then the rest of the day will be clear sunny blue skies. Now, if that actually happened, then you can start to think something of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's been happening to me since I was six XD

Basically it just makes life less exciting XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back