This is getting ridiculous!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to disagree with you because it dosen't matter what sex you are or how old you are, If you like tamas buy an new one! You don't have to be ashamed to buy a tama! You should be proud!

-cxam

It doesn't matter what age you are, tamagotchis are fun. I'm 23 and I went to target today and bought the new music star. I'm not embarrassed to play with tamagotchis. in fact i also bought the tamagotchi lanyard too. hey, it's whatever makes you happy. i like my tamagotchis, and i take them everywhere. having tamagotchis again, brings back memories from when i was younger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 25 going on 26, if i can buy one without being embarassed...well so can other people :furawatchi: .

Look at it this way....buying a tama is tons better than buying stuff that you probably shouldn't buy (illegal stuff).

We all love tamas, no matter how old we get. We're just embarassed to show our love of them in front of others. If it makes people feel better, like mimitchi&hanatchilover said, not everyone has to know. But everyone should have pleasure, no matter their age.

I'm only thirteen, so buying them isn't that embarassing - If they ask me "and who is this for?" at the cash, I just say "Me" and hand the money to the cashier. I mean come on! I'm paying them, so they don't care who it's for, just if they get paid!

Tamagotchi are toys for all ages. Don't be embarrased - If they ask and you're afraid to admit that the toy is for you... Lie! :p

Well, I don't like to show my Tama's around in public, but... :)

It's really okay! Anyone can like what they want to like. People shouldn't be embarassed about having a Tama. :)

This is nothing to be embarassed about. If you want to buy a Tama, just do it, and don't care what others think! That's what I do!

I'm 24, and I don't give a fig if someone gives me a funny look for buying a tamagotchi. I do a lot more stranger things than buy tamagotchis as an adult anyways.

i think people should buy tamas if they want to! i don't get how this is humiliating. if you like tamas you shouldn't be ashamed! all my friends know i'm obsessed with tamas, and guess what? they're still my friends and think i'm quite awesome if i do say so myself! And the same goes whether you're 10 or 30, a boy or a girl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back