This is good right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Rainbow

Reaction score
My v4.5 had a baby last week but he still didn't left yet, even though I never pause him why isn't he leaving? I thought all tamagotchis are supposed to leave when they are a parent. But this is good right? :furawatchi:

I don't know whether it's good or not. It all depends on what you want to do with your tama and how you want to play with it.

The adult normally leaves the baby (for you to start a new generation) on the second night after the baby was born. If you don't want to name the baby and raise a new generation, then you could say that it's good :D

If your Adult is still with the baby and :

- it's more than 2 nights since it had the baby and

- you don't use the pause feature

it's possible that you have a glitch on yr Tama

If you have another tama, try connecting them, then make sure your parent's Happy and Hungry hearts are all full, then you might try the RESET and DOWNLOAD option. It may clear the glitch allowing the parent to leave the baby overnight.

If you don't have another tama to connect with just exclude that first bit of my suggestion and go ahead with the rest :mellow:

Of course, if you want the parent to stay with the baby, you needn't do anything except enjoy your tama as normal :D

My tama is 12 years old now it had the baby when it was about 6, I want a new genenration so I'll reset it to clear the glitch. :huh:

Do not be worried it takes time for the parent to leave that happen to me before it toke 2 weeks. just take care of it and play games with it so it knows you will take good care of the baby. ;) :( ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D :D ^_^ :( :D

how old is the parent if it is 7 or 8 then should leave over night or in the eveing :D if it is 6 then wait until it turns 7 then i might leave otherwise i am not sure when it will leave. :ph34r: :eek: :eek: :huh:

how old is the parent if it is 7 or 8 then should leave over night or in the eveing <_< if it is 6 then wait until it turns 7 then i might leave otherwise i am not sure when it will leave. :ph34r: :kusatchi: :p :hitodetchi:
She said her tama was 12 years old.

My v4.5 had a baby last week but he still didn't left yet, even though I never pause him why isn't he leaving? I thought all tamagotchis are supposed to leave when they are a parent. But this is good right? :mellow:
Hello

I don't know if it's good or bad but everyone's having this problem lately =0, be patient and continue to take care of your parent, remember that you grew it up and you love it just as much as the new baby :mellow: Hope all gets better soon, if you didn't pause I don't know what else could be the problem,maybe it's not old enough to leave. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back