This is me !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothicKitten_15

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]This is all about me alot of people think because a person is gothic they don't have feelings it doesn't matter what you are i may be gothic but i still have feelings people look at goths like this well they don't care about anything or feel anything well we do we may dress different but we still have feeling like normal people . I also may be gothic but i still like tamagotchi's and that doesn't mean that i'm a fake if you knew me you would find out i'm a real goth ..... people are different and that doesn't mean that you should hate them try and get to know them a little better and maybe you can start with me i can change the way you look at people i can be nice and sweet but i can also be a complete witch if you make me mad . Try and get to know me i think you will find youirself a gothic but trust worthy friend . Thanks for your time ![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
you tell it like it is! yeah! anyways, i have gothic friends, and when people sit there and make fun of them, thinking the goths don't care, it ticks me off. seriously. thanks for explaining to people that EVERYONE (including goths) has feelings.

Hi!

It dosn't matter what you look like, it is more the way you are inside. Like the saying 'you can't judge a book by it's cover'. As long as your friends it dosn't matter what you look like. I have a best friend and she is kind of gothuc were as I am sort of gothic and we are best friends!

Welcome GothicKitten_13,

I don't mind if your gothic, I'm everyone's friend!

T22

Welcome to my world. I am gothic to, and I still get the same remarks; "omg you don't have feelings" when actually I do. I have black hair, practically black eyes (they are so dark...), and I wear black clothes, black lipstick, and black mascara. And I act gothic to. Goth's are normal people. Gosh...get it through your brians. Thank you to all the people who respect me and the other's, because we're different. Yet, we have feelings. Obviously.

Everyone is welcome at TamaTalk :furawatchi:

Doesn't matter how they dress or look....

However, it does matter how they behave...lol

Have a great time here. Have a good look around and get to know the site rules... any problems? Feel free to send me a PM :wacko:

Good to see some new joiners!

Welcome to tamatalk,The most populaur Tamagotchi based forum on the net!Tamatalk is a large,fast growing tamagotchi community full of friendly members.

To make a friend PM somebody,I'm sure they will become yours!Just make sure not to make a topic about it,there is no need.

You wont get bored,there are loads of things to do here,Roleplay,chat,have fun,make friends,PM,talk,gossip,What ever you feel like doing.Just nothing bad of course.

Please,When you have some spare time,read through the rules and pinned topics.They are there for a reason,to help and lead,so they are a must-read.

Follow them well and you are well on your way!

PM me for a friend or some help.

It dosen't matter if your gothic or girly,everyone is equal.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

-Illusion-

i agree with everyone here! Goths have feelings!(im not a goth but...) so hi! ill be ur friend if ya want

Hi and welcome to tamatalk! I believe that goths have feelings. Everyone has them!

If you need any help or want to be friends PM me anytime!

I have 5 friends whom are goths/emos. Im very good friends with them. Im hoping that well get along aswell.

You think having a tama and being a goth is bad? no no no! I kno a goth who likes my lil pony...thats just wrong...

[SIZE=14pt]This is all about me alot of people think because a person is gothic they don't have feelings it doesn't matter what you are i may be gothic but i still have feelings people look at goths like this well they don't care about anything or feel anything well we do we may dress different but we still have feeling like normal people . I also may be gothic but i still like tamagotchi's and that doesn't mean that i'm a fake if you knew me you would find out i'm a real goth ..... people are different and that doesn't mean that you should hate them try and get to know them a little better and maybe you can start with me i can change the way you look at people i can be nice and sweet but i can also be a complete witch if you make me mad . Try and get to know me i think you will find youirself a gothic but trust worthy friend . Thanks for your time ![/SIZE]
I'm a kind of goth right now, tommorrow, who knows?

Why would people hate you for being a goth? Oh yeah, they are the ones with ou feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back