This IS normal, right?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
My babitchi, obaketchi 2 has stayed for over 5 hours! The angelgotchi is Japanese, it was a gift, please help me, will he ever grow? Also, the strangest thing happened today, there was a DOOR on the screen, and he POOPED!! Now. I have had the American one before, so I know he's not supposed to poop, I think something is severly wrong, should I reset it? Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
This could mean you are lucky enough to obtain the 'lucky poo' from your Angelgotchi. It appears as a giant poo on the screen, usually after your obaketchi stays on the screen for longer than usual, or you neglect it a lot through its life.

I don't know much about the lucky poo, but if you look it up, I'm pretty sure you'll find some answers. :mimitchi:

I agree with *mimitchi*. I wouldn't call it normal, actually getting unchikun/lucky poo is really special and rare.

Angelgotchi poops after it prays for you. If you see that, you've missed a chance to praise it.

The door is normal in the JP Angelgotchi. It's just out for a walk. I think you can call it back if you tap the back of the unit with the ball chain. If not, it will come back soon anyway.

Everything you have described sounds pretty normal.

Nothing is wrong at all, everything you have described is normal. I'm actually caring for an Angelgotchi right now too! You have about a window of 5 minutes to praise an Angel when it goes for a stroll (that's why you see the door...supposedly the Angel has "left" to go for a walk, that's why you see it). Praising the Angel gives increases its "good deeds" meter (kind of like the discipline function in the other ancestor Tamagotchis) and the way you do that is you go to the praise icon, select it, and tap the Tamagotchi unit (it has a motion sensor in it) to "call" your Angel back. If you do it right, this is praising. If you miss the chance to praise it (during the early stages of development (for an Angelgotchi, it will NOT beep for attention when it goes for a stroll...when it becomes an adult, it will beep), you'll know, because it poops right afterward, whether or not you praise it. Your Tamagotchi will grow. Compared to the other ancestor Tamagotchis, it actually evolves quicker. If you have it unpaused, it typically takes about a couple of days for it to evolve into the "teen" phase, and then around 4-5 years, it will evolve into an adult. I'm pretty sure it's similar to the American Angel, I haven't played with mine in a while. Don't reset it, just give it a little time. Oh, and it's not the Lucky Poo. That's an actual character that your Tamagotchi can evolve into in the adult phase, but obviously, yours is not an adult yet. Besides, the Lucky Poo, as stated above, is bigger than the standard poop :p and it has a face in it (at least the Japanese one does). I HIGHLY recommend the following site. I've gone to it for lots of information about the more vintage Tamagotchis ever since I got my first one, a P2, in 1998: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tindex.htm. Click on "Angelgotchi Alley" on the left side. It has all the information you could ever want on the Angelgotchi: translated instructions straight from the manual, a chart on how to get certain characters and what they look like, what it looks like when an Angel goes on a stroll, and other great advice. It's a great site. Check it out and have fun with your Angelgotchi! :D

If you visit mimitchi.com you'll find some useful guides in the Angelgotchi Alley sub forum to playing with Japanese and American Angels. Including things like a note about the differences, the appearance of the door and tapping the toy to call the character back to the screen :D

Edit: XD posted at the same time as Old School Tama - sorry for the duplicate info!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, no worries, TamaMum! Repetition is good and my words have more validity now since I have your backing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back