THIS IS NOT A LIE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanatchi...hmm...I used to get these guys a lot. They are classified alongside Robotchi as being "sensitive" and a bit fragile. I think the games you play most has something to do with it, because back when I got lots of Hanatchis, I played the less physical games almost everytime I needed to up the happiness factor/get points. I remember reading something about the games and their impact on your character outcome, so maybe you should try playing the non-physical games.

Oh, best wishes to your cousin! She is so young. I'm sure they will find her a lung transplant and she will be well again! *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
is it a worm that is blue and has a pink nose and look like its old and has whisker :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :lol:

because i know how to get one of those

Aaaw! Best wishes from me (and gaara) to your cousin! Here is a growth chart for your tama. Good luck!

*edited post* she thinks a hanaitchi is cute hahaha ( gasp 4 air ) my lungs i couldt breath 4 that second :p :mametchi: :mametchi: :huh: :wacko: :mimitchi: :lol: :lol: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: evan the tamas r laughing

*EDIT: Please be a little more considerate with what you post. What you said is quite hurtful, please think before posting such comments.

Thanks

GK1*

My cousin(17) has been playing with tamagotchi's since she was my age(12) and shes always had her mind set on hanatchi but no success last month she was diagnosed with lung cancer and if they don't find an implant she could die, i just need a few tips on how to get it please!
I know!!

On V1, I got it by getting Ichigotchi first, then letting it get sick 3 times but when it was not sick it's hearts were full, and it was overweight. It was a boy, his name was TOAD.

On V3, I got it by getting Obotchi first, then letting it get sick once, but then it's hearts were kept at 1, 2 or 3, and it was a girl, her name was KETCH.

how do ya get a picture next to your post? its your avatar like the one that says im so cheesy. :p <_<
:rolleyes: Stop! That is not what this post is about!

After extensive research, I have discovered that Hanatchi is an ODD generation character. Yes, from Ichigotchi. I am also hoping to get Hanatchi on my V1 (Ichigotchi).

Sorry about your cousin. Hope she gets Hanatchi and gets better.

StarTama :mametchi:

Hanatchi? Oh you mean that really cute penguin shaped tama with the pink nose? You might try buying one off from Bandai some how or from an online store.

I hope your cousin gets better, if they caught the cancer in time then she has a VERY good chance. A family member of my own, my 72 year old grandmother, got lung cancer and she got through it just fine. She was weak from treament but is okay.

And I think its great trying to find her a thing she likes. Getting through something like this also depends on the persons state of mind. A tama to keep her company is great! Keep your cousin in good spirits!

My cousin(17) has been playing with tamagotchi's since she was my age(12) and shes always had her mind set on hanatchi but no success last month she was diagnosed with lung cancer and if they don't find an implant she could die, i just need a few tips on how to get it please!
Sad Story! :mametchi:

Oh! and anyway Hanatchi is the Snail Thingy! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back