this is not normal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama 1

Reaction score
my tamagotchi had a baby i checkt what gender it had it did not say anything no gender no boy or a girl nothing it was just a nobody :D :p :eek: :D :huh: :huh: :D :D :D B) B) :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: what should i do i think its broken?

IS YOUR ADULT TAMA GONE YET?IF NOT,THEN THATS Y IT DOESNT HAVE A PROFILE. ONCE THE ADULT LEAVES, YOU HAVE 2 PICK A NAME, THEN, YOU WILL SEE ALL OF ITS PROFILE!!

OPE I HELPED

my tamagotchi had a baby i checkt what gender it had it did not say anything no gender no boy or a girl nothing it was just a nobody!!!
yah i had that before so i thought of a name that is M or F.

That is weird to happen. So under style it's just a blank space? If so I wouldnt worry about it, rather think you're lucky that it happend and maybe your tama will grow into a rare one quickly since it doesnt have a gender. ^.^ .

my tamagotchi had a baby i checkt what gender it had it did not say anything no gender no boy or a girl nothing it was just a nobody what should i do i think its broken?
If the parent is still with the baby, then the baby's gender will not be shown. All you have to do, though, is look at the baby's color, and that will tell you its gender:

Black: Boy

White: Girl

:marumimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

my tamagotchi had a baby i checkt what gender it had it did not say anything no gender no boy or a girl nothing it was just a nobody :marumimitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mellow: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( what should i do i think its broken?
its not a boy or a girl!what color is your baby?coz you know that boys are black and girls are white. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back