this is really strange

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
Okay, so I don't like to believe in things like "supernatural" (like phycics, mediums, and such) people.

My parents and pastors have always said that you should stay away from that stuff and that it's only demons helping them do that stuff...

Well, now I'm confused because no matter how much I try to convince myself it's not possible I keep on finding my self with these powers. I mean, it's not like i can read your mind like a book, but I can sense people's emotions and inner thoughts. It's almost impossible. My friend did this telepathy test on me the other day and I got 3/4 right, but when I missed the last one, I corrected myself quickly and got the right answer. I'm trying to figure out how all this is possible because... this isn't supposed to exist!!!

I'm so confused!

It's not supposed to be possible, right!?

I'm not admitting it to people, so as long as my parents don't find out I think I'll be fine. If they find out that I am even considering this who knows what they'll do.

I don't think it's completely impossible. Every now and then I see something that I remeber seeing before dispite the fact it has only just happened. My friend told me she saw a show where it is possible for people to get small snap shots of the future.

This is strange though. It was probably just luck. Though that seems far fetched.

Demons help them do it? I don't get that bit at all. Besides it's not like they're suddenly gonna think you're evil are they?

I believe some people just have the ability to do these things. Also, if you are very close to people I find that you start thinking on the same 'wavelength' which I find with my boyfriend because we live together. We generally know what each other are thinking or think the same thing at the same time.

If it is really something you are comfortable with you don't need to continue with it. Just because you have a skill like that doesn't mean you need to use it. Whatever you are comfortable with. Maybe keep it from your parents, because I know that some people are uncomfortable with fortune telling like you said. I don't think any demons will be able to work through you if you don't do these things.

Whatever you decide, good luck! ^.^

I think you are getting your terms mixed up. Anything outsides this physical world is considered the supernatural. This inclueds ghosts, spooks, mediums, as well as God, demons and angels. I'm thinking your pastor and parents warned you to stay away from the occult which is different and the Bible does say stay away.

I'm not convinced of any telapathy, mind reading, this or that from anybody. You may be able to decifer peoples' moods, give or take, easier than some by reading peoples' body language and the tone of voice they use more or less even subconcionsly.

A test? Just because you are given some sort of random test doesn't prove anything- unless it's a credible test and even sometimes, those turn out to be false. Since you don't know the credibility of the test, personaly, I'd throw that kind of 'proof' out the window because it doesn't count.

Do you have a youth minister or pastor you feel comfortable with? I don't think they'll beat you over the head with a Bible because they are there to help you- not to condem you. ;] I'd say go to one you trust and they can help your more specificaly than any of us can.

;)

Now I'm scared!!!

for almost my whole life I've been able to think of a randome tv show, and a random shot, I turn on the tv and a bit later that show and shot is on!!

I'm good! Not Evil!! HELP!!!! (over dramatic, yet serious)

I don't believe in telapathy, etc, because I think it's another way for people to play on one's fears. Also, I just don't. It's one of those things..

I know that it's possible to seem like a person reads your mind from deciphering body language, as TW/P said, but you can actually train yourself to look for patterns. The human facial language is split into I think 43 or so different groups. If you're an observant person, you may have caught on a bit.

Remember that just because things don't seem like they have a logical answer doesn't mean they're the work of otherworldly forces.

[SIZE=8pt]My Grandmum is a psychic, and she is NOT being controlled by the devil/demons. She doesn't even believe in them. I believe in psychic powers, and if you are getting these "messages" or whatever you call them, then I would say you have a power.[/SIZE]

I don't believe in telapathy, etc, because I think it's another way for people to play on one's fears. Also, I just don't. It's one of those things..
I know that it's possible to seem like a person reads your mind from deciphering body language, as TW/P said, but you can actually train yourself to look for patterns. The human facial language is split into I think 43 or so different groups. If you're an observant person, you may have caught on a bit.

Remember that just because things don't seem like they have a logical answer doesn't mean they're the work of otherworldly forces.
Um... that might have been the case.... if we weren't talking over the phone... :angry:

Um... that might have been the case.... if we weren't talking over the phone... :angry:
True...but voice tone is also easy to decifier. Closer the person are to each other, it's easy to tell how a person is feeling by their voice tone...just isn't as easy as in person obviously :)

I'm neutral on this. I do and don't believe, and I've heard of stuff that's more "blow your mind" amazing than what's being talked about right now.

True...but voice tone is also easy to decifier. Closer the person are to each other, it's easy to tell how a person is feeling by their voice tone...just isn't as easy as in person obviously :hitodetchi:
I'm neutral on this. I do and don't believe, and I've heard of stuff that's more "blow your mind" amazing than what's being talked about right now.
you have a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back