This is really worrying me,

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0o-Chocola-o0

Reaction score
I'm really worried about my relationship with one of my best friends, hes the only guy I've liked this mutch ever, and we used to be really close. We used to talk on the phone for hours on end, we used to talk on MSN from 11.30pm till 2.00am most nights, we used to talk 24/7 and I'm sure he liked me, but I couldn't take a hint, so I thought nothing of it.

In the past month or so we've drifted apart, I'm sure he still like's me becuase when people ask him he blushes and ignores them. I really, really wan't things to be like they were, but I'm not sure if it's possible, I know I should talk to him, but what would be the right thing to say?

I really miss us hanging out, and talking to him about everything, and him listening even though it was just me complaining about random stuff.

Please help me,

:) Chocola ^_^

Talk to him, and ask him "Why aren't you on MSN talking to me like we used to? It was really fun :blink: "

He is probably embarrassed about being friends with a girl- people probably tease him and say "You and [insert your name here] are boyfriend and girlfriend!!" but you aren't, and that is what bothers him, so he is trying to act like you guys aren't friends anymore.

Hmm, I don't know why you're askin' tamatalkers, nothing much we CAN do.. but Just ask him to do something, try not to ASK him why he's drifting apart, try to gain back everything, by trying to be with him like 24/7

do you like him?

Hmm, I think you should try thinking about how you guys drifted apart. Then, after you know why, try to spend some more time with him like you used to. Talk to him at lunch, say hi to him in the hallway, you know. Maybe he's just embarrassed about hanging out with a girl, and his friends are teasing him enough for him to not want to be around you anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back