This is shocking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
Zac Efron didn't sing any of the songs in High School Musical 1. But he did in the 2nd one and Hairspray. Drew Seeley sang them-- the guy who sang Dance with Me. Zac sang over his voice.

So that's why they chose Drew to replace Zac when Zac was doing Hairspray for the HSM concert.

But does anyone know why they chose him in the beginning and then chose Zac? I'm confused. :)

Drew Seeley(canadian!) sung for Zac in HSM1.

Then Drew probably quit and Zac wanted a raise so he practiced singing for HSM2.

Get it?

Drew Seeley(canadian!) sung for Zac in HSM1.Then Drew probably quit and Zac wanted a raise so he practiced singing for HSM2.

Get it?
But Drew still done the concert. Why wouldn't he just quit that too? And how come you have to look pretty hard on google to find that out and they didn't just tell everybody?

But Drew still done the concert. Why wouldn't he just quit that too? And how come you have to look pretty hard on google to find that out and they didn't just tell everybody?
Not everybody watches High School Musical. Its a lot of news to be collected everyday.

Otherwise, I don't know.

Wow, and I thought that all that time Zac was singing. I hate Zac Efron anyways. He's ugly, he can't sing (if he even sings at all). Did I mention he was ugly?

Zac's voice wasn't as high as they wanted it to be in the first movie so they just made him lipsinc. I guess they were ok with his range in the second so they just decided to let him go without someone else.

Wait, Drew Seely only sang the high notes that Zac couldn't get.

Thats one reason I hate Zac.

The next reason is he is just butt ugly. (In my eyes!)

Another is for taking nude pictures of Vanessa, and now they're all over T.V. and Vanessa is looking bad for it.

Broken~Wings

Wait, Drew Seely only sang the high notes that Zac couldn't get.Thats one reason I hate Zac.

The next reason is he is just butt ugly. (In my eyes!)

Another is for taking nude pictures of Vanessa, and now they're all over T.V. and Vanessa is looking bad for it.

Broken~Wings
Oh. No wonder why it still sounded like him.

And I wonder why I never heard about why he was taking nude pics of Vanessa Hudgens until this kid in my class told me.

Wow, really? I always wondered which actor overlapped his voice. Well, in that case, Drew Seeley has a great voice! :) Zac Efron? I'm sure he can be a good singer if he works at it. But that is a little disappointing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zac's voice wasn't as high as they wanted it to be in the first movie so they just made him lipsinc. I guess they were ok with his range in the second so they just decided to let him go without someone else.
Whoa, really? Are you sure?

OMG!!On wiki if you type in High School Musical 3 you will see that Vanessa did public nudity and is going to be dropped out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back