This is so cool!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the song, but I love teh lil' penkins X3

I have yet to go buy that movie o.o'

I saw it in theatres and couldn't stop squealing. <3

Heather loves her some fuzzy penguins.

I hate the song, but I love teh lil' penkins X3
I have yet to go buy that movie o.o'

I saw it in theatres and couldn't stop squealing. <3

Heather loves her some fuzzy penguins.
*chuckles* :huh: Some parts were good, and some were just made up, and non-matching... hmm.. to many cousins of ICE AGE.....

///Locky458

I went and saw Happy Feet in theatures on Thanksgiving. I LOVED IT! I though that Lovelace was absolutely hilarious. :D LOL I also have the Happy Feet build a bear. It is soft and adorable. It says for Happy Feet action phrases. LOL And it has a light up heart! So cute!

Oh, and yeah, back on subject, I enjoyed the video. I'll have to show my frineds!

Tama_Lover :huh:

I hate how my dial up service doesn't let me watch videos they always stop and then start up again. Ah well, I wish I had a better computer internet service.

ooh Retarted penguins dancing

off topic but that movie was a little over the top for a kids movie :mellow:

Try Roadrunner or Firefox (at the bottom of the tamatalk website page).

How come you say it was the over top for kids.

What was the movie like?

I hate how my dial up service doesn't let me watch videos they always stop and then start up again. Ah well, I wish I had a better computer internet service.
That's what mine does and I have cable x.x

I just have to let it load and occasionally pause it for a few seconds, then start it again.

It's annoying but you eventually get used to it.

*edit: removed*
Wow. Maturity was definitely shown there.

News flash, this kind of dumb behaviour isn't allowed.

Anyway that video was interesting, and majority of the time my DSL doesn't start and stop again >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
That was so funny for some reson. I was so impress by thoughs penguins dancing! :p

MAN IT WAS AWESOME HEY DID ANYONE SEE THE ONE WITH THE "TELETUBBIES DANCING TO LEAN WIT IT ROCK WIT IT"

REPLY BACK IF YOU DID OKAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back