this is so freaky

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, this is so weird yesterday all day i thougth poor ricky (my tama) thinking of his death. He was going to leave for tamaplanet. And in the evening i played videogames and noticed that ricky got sick so i did click on the medicine bag once.

And thougth i had cured him a few minutes later he died.

Isn´t this freaky ;) i had a feeling that he would die all day long and then he did die:( ^_^

How ironic.

Did he die a sick or unhappy death, or a random death?

Hi, this is so weird yesterday all day i thougth poor ricky (my tama) thinking of his death. He was going to leave for tamaplanet. And in the evening i played videogames and noticed that ricky got sick so i did click on the medicine bag once.And thougth i had cured him a few minutes later he died.

Isn´t this freaky :kuribotchi: i had a feeling that he would die all day long and then he did die:( ^_^
Maybe it was because he was sick for quite a while, it happened to me once

Most tamagotchi's die if you don't keep their hungry and happy hearts full. And some die from illness. Some from even too much poo. (LOL)

In future play with your tamagotchi a lot, clean up after it quickly, give it medicine when you see one illness skull, and check it's status even so often.

Then you have a healthy happy tamagotchi! :rolleyes:

But maybe you were doing everything. Maybe it was a glitch or something, Iam not really sure. Sorry. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back