This is so scary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
This is so scary, when they told me i almost died, there's this girl in my french class that is pregnant and shes only 12!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

It's nothing to freak out about, it does happen. Did she consensually have sex? She may have been raped and didn't mean to get pregnant.

I don't think it's nice to go around saying it's scary, even if she doesn't read it--she probably already feels bad.

I got pregnant when I was 16. It's not a fun thing, at least not for me and most others that weren't planning it and are too young. I've had a lot of friends have babies, too. And, I know I don't like people judging.

You say you almost died - think about the shock she had. If it's true as alot of rumours do get thrown around in high school.

Well I hope she's ok as she's still a child herself.

Are you sure she is? There's this girl in and her mother had her when she was 14. but 12?! that's crazy! It's problably just a rumour.

Are you sure she is? There's this girl in and her mother had her when she was 14. but 12?! that's crazy! It's problably just a rumour.
It most likely is a rumor, but she probably is sexually mature that she could indeed get pregnant.

I can't imagine her consensually having sex, though, so I have a feeling if she is in fact pregnant, it's not her fault.

If she did give consent (which, it's still illegal), that's a bit odd, but nevertheless, it was her choice and now this is how it goes.

I hope the best for her.

:D No she wasnt raped, shes the kind of person that would do those thing shes always kissing her boyfriends and doing innapropiate things with them :p . And its not a rumor she told me and the counselors took her out of class for 3 hrs yesturday. Shes been throwing up all the time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back