this is so wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gumdrop37

Reaction score
ok I opened up my tamagotchi v4.5 one day and my sound wire broke so it could not make any sound until today I woke up and pressed a button and it made a noise I totally freaked out how is this possible it is so amazing and wierd and awesome

maybe the sound wire half-connected or something and its stuck in place. idk, just guessing.

You probably didn't completely destroy it if that's what happened. Maybe it reconnected itself or like NeverJuice said, maybe there is more than one sound wire. I don't think it's anything to get jumpy about, though. ;)

Something you did probably jostled the two wire ends back so they were touching again. Nothing to be shocked about. Just be thankful your Tamagotchi can talk to you again =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Something you did probably jostled the two wire ends back so they were touching again. Nothing to be shocked about. Just be thankful your Tamagotchi can talk to you again =)
maybe you are right because I dropped it the day before actually I dropped it twice once on a wood floor and once on a carpet but it did not do it on purpose so yeah that is what I thought after awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back