This is Soo Unfair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was on the school bus, And brought out my Tamagotchis V2 and V3 to play with, Well Some boy with a PSP snatched it, Thre it out the window, I went to get it, And found my Backpack and purse under the chair, I was like GIMMIE MY V2 TAMAGOTCHI! They were jerks and Like some 15 yr old Beat on me >_> Like that hurt, He got yelled at, But Now my brush and V2 is gone and the girl refuses to pay up 15 Bucks! Help me now!

I did tell my dad, He got ahold of the school, And My mom got mad at me because I cussed out the older kid, I wanna know what to do about meh V2! The girl who killed it told me to go to Wal Mart, I told her "They dont sell V2s anymore!" She was like "Ebay" I was like "IT COST ME 20 BUCKS OFF EBAY!" I just wanna deal with the V2 thing right now

Conatact her parents. Le them give her a big can o' whoopass. If you don't have her number, tell her teacher, and her teacher may call her parents.

She goes to High School, Therefor I dont know her teachers nor Phone Number, But she is going to pay! That was my favorite Tamagotchi! I take my Tamas everywere, My V2 was special and she gets it ran over by a bus >_<

She goes to High School, Therefor I dont know her teachers nor Phone Number, But she is going to pay! That was my favorite Tamagotchi! I take my Tamas everywere, My V2 was special and she gets it ran over by a bus >_<
Oh. That sucks.

No further advice, then....

What a rip off.Sorry but you best friend has no opinions.: (

*ouch* Thats pretty sour.

i dont really no what to say.

But if that was me I would have liked

gone crazy.(if the tama was GBA. Because tamas r not that big

of a deal anymore) I would have liked pushed them

down and start screaming at them. But

thats just plan MEAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear!

I'm very sorry to hear that. ;)

They had no right to snatch your tama and throw it out of the window.

Some abuse matters similar to that sometimes get sorted out by the police...

Good luck! :eek:

-sk8er girl-

I am very sorry to hear about your tama....

i hate it when people steal. ^_^

i hope you get it back,

~tamasara1

i would of pushed those boys land snatched my tama i would not care if i was suspended from ridding the bus i would not care thats my tam man! good luck meobark! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to hear that but you shouldn't have them on the bus anyways.
She can have them anywhere she wants. Its her personal property, the person had no right to touch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back